Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 The Yu family is attacked

Qi Rui looked at him holding it in his hand and was a little unable to recover.

Hiss, this, this thing...

Before he could do anything to please him, there was a noise outside, and before he could make any move, Yoruichi appeared outside the door.

"Senior, the main house was attacked. Young Master has led Ye San and others to the main house to provide support. He has ordered his subordinates to serve here. Senior, you can rest peacefully."

Qi Rui suddenly stood up, put his hands on the table, and asked in a cold voice, "What's going on? How is Ayan?"

After listening to Qi Rui's question and Yu Tianyan's instructions, Ye Yi did not hesitate and told everything he knew.

"I only know that three other major families have joined forces to besiege Master Yu's house. Master Mo has ordered Ye Er to guard the house. I don't know what the situation is now."

Qi Rui's mind changed and he decided to go and take a look. Little disciple, it is safer and more secure to have someone with you.

"Let's pick up Ayan first, and then we'll go to the main residence of the Yu family together."

Following Qi Rui's instructions, Ye Yi didn't dare to stop him. The young master had told him that he would do whatever the master said.

Without hesitation, Suiye looked at Qi Rui who had already walked out of the room, and said in a loud voice, "Yes!"

Qi Rui felt extremely angry and unfair at this time.

How could it be unreasonable that the disciple that he had worked so hard to accept would be attacked just now after being apart for a short time! Even if the protagonist's family is ruined and everyone is dead, he can't do it at this time! Where does he put his face?

Moreover, the two disciples he had finally accepted must not be missed!

Looking at the things in his hands, Qi Rui sneered, just in time!

In the blink of an eye, Qi Rui and Ye Yi had arrived in front of the book door and were looking at By the time Ye Er arrived, he was dutifully guarding the door.

Qi Rui stopped in front of Ye Er and whispered, "Have you told Ayan?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the door being opened from the inside, and his little apprentice appeared in front of him.

Seeing Qi Rui standing here, Mo Yan hurried over and grabbed the hem of his sleeve tightly.

"Master, let's go and help Brother A and the Yu family! The Yu family is definitely the opponent of the other three families. They have been working hard for so long. Why did they suddenly attack the Yu family? Could it be Brother A..." Look at the young

apprentice Already overwhelmed with anxiety, Qi Rui patted his head soothingly, with a voice that was as cold as Mo Yan had ever heard.

"Don't worry, I have master here. I won't let anything happen to your senior brother and his family."

Seeing that his master was as calm as ever and showed no sign of force, Mo Yan slowly relaxed, but he didn't let go of his hand. He held Qi Rui's sleeve tightly and refused to let go, speaking firmly.

"Master, I want to go too. I'm scared to be here alone."

Qi Rui was amused by his young apprentice's words, and his frost-covered face suddenly felt spring-warmed, revealing a helpless smile.