Chapter 336 - 337

Chapter 336 The Secret of the Mermaid

Maybe they were really connected by blood. Even though there was a little friction due to misunderstandings before, under Qi Rui's deliberate guidance, Chi Hongxuan quickly accepted several elders.

Of course, Gu Zijin is not particularly resistant to these in-laws who appear. After all, he was accidentally injured and was treated guiltily by Mu Qing and others.

Although Gu Zijin was a little embarrassed to be too close in front of the elders, Chi Hongxuan was frightened by what happened before. He would not let go of Gu Zijin no matter what, and Gu Zijin would only let Chi blush. Hongxuan kept hugging him.

Seeing the inseparable appearance of the young couple, Mu Qing and the others were both happy and worried, especially Mu Qing, who had been separated from his lover for thousands of years, so he understood it better.

"Hongxuan, you, you have to be prepared. It is not a good thing to be so inseparable from Zijin."

Mu Qing's voice was a little hoarse and sighed. As an elder, of course he hopes that his descendants can be happy, but he understands better. The rules of the mermaid clan.

When Chi Hongxuan heard this, he frowned and felt a little confused.

"Isn't it a good thing? Why isn't it a good thing? Also, what preparations should I make? Master, what does great-grandfather mean?"

Chi Hongxuan felt slightly uneasy because of great-grandfather's words, and couldn't help but turn his eyes to his master. He believed that, There is nothing in this world that his master cannot solve.

Qi Rui really wanted to roll his eyes. As a master, he was really about to become a nanny!

But fortunately, he held back.

"That is, you have to stay in the mermaid clan to awaken the mermaid bloodline, otherwise you will not be able to break through the union. The mermaid clan has regulations. Other races cannot stay in the mermaid clan for a long time. The mermaid secret realm is closed and other people have to leave. Otherwise, they will suffer The mermaid clan's siege."

Qi Rui was very calm when he said this, which made Chi Hongxuan, who was slightly uneasy, relax a lot.

He turned his eyes and keenly caught the loophole in Qi Rui's words.

"That's not a problem. I just need to wake up as soon as possible. As long as I wake up before the mermaid secret realm is closed, I can leave with Master and you."

Gu Zijin, who was a little worried because of Master's words, heard this and pursed his lips slightly. Yile continued to lie quietly in Brother Chi's arms.

At this time, Qi Rui gave Lao Qi a blank look.

"You are thinking better. I don't say whether you can control the time of awakening your bloodline. Even if you really awaken before the secret realm is closed, the mermaid will not let you, a mermaid with only Nascent Soul cultivation level, go outside. Regarding this At this point, your great-grandfather understands it best."

Chi Hongxuan frowned in confusion and looked at his great-grandfather, a young and beautiful mermaid.

Mu Qing received Chi Hongxuan's gaze, turned her head to look at the quiet lover beside her, and smiled bitterly.

"Hongxuan, your master is right. Without the power to defeat the king, the mermaid clan will not allow us to leave the mermaid clan. This is the golden rule of the mermaid clan. This is why your little great-grandfather and I parted ways. For thousands of years."

When Chi Hongxuan heard this, his pupils shrank violently, and Gu Zijin suddenly raised his head, his eyes full of preparation.

But when the two of them saw Qi Rui leisurely beside them, their worries miraculously subsided a little.