the beging✨

Hiii!! I just wanted to say that I'm so excited to make a story!! I hope y'all like it!! Also follow me on tik Tok if you don't! may_berryy anyways enjoy the story!!

...................
Solar pov:
I was sitting in the daycare trying to figure out where the hell eclipse is. I was searching for him but then I heard a faint "hello" I didn't know who it was at first but then I turned around in my chair to see ruin... "Um hi solar I-I was just wondering if you wanna hang out some time??" I thought at first if I should even trust him at the moment.. but I also thought to myself that I actually needed time to hang out with someone... "Um sure when!" I said. Obviously grinning he said after work today. I wasn't doing anything so why not... "K then um see ya" ruin said skipping out the door. Damn he's a dork.

......................
Ruin's pov:
Omg! Omg! Omg! He actually wants to hang out with me!! Oh my gosh I'm so happy right now!! I need to make plans on what were gonna do!! Um so excited!! Maybe we can play arcade games- or we could watch a movie!! I'm so excited as I said to myself, it has been a long time since I've hung out with someone!! I'm glad I get to hang out with someone especially solar!He makes me have a weird feeling in my stomach and makes me really happy!!

(Time skip cause I'm a lil lazy at the moment)

....................
Solar's pov:
Ok my shift is done! Now I gotta go hang out with the dork. His British accent is so... Well it's weird to say that I don't mind the accent, bur the whole family thinks it's weird for some reason... Anyways I should get there before he gets scared that I'm not there... (Ruin told him to meet him in the daycare) (solar then started walking to the daycare, when arriving, he saw that ruin was there waiting patiently for him. He went up to ruin and said hi. "Oh hi dear solar how are you right now?" "Um I'm a little tired, but don't worry in fine, how are you?" I said. "Oh I'm splendid!" They said. "Are you ready to hang out?" I said. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I've planned our hangout and what we're gonna do. I was so excited!"he said. "Oh ok then" I said. Ruin then dragged me to the fazcade where he said that he wanted to play games with me then go watch a movie... He is just being cute.. UM WAIT!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY MENTALLY?! Nevermind that I'm just gonna play some games to get my mind off this topic.

.....................
Ruin's pov:
Omg! I'm so happy I get to hang out with solar!! We picked out a game that was about being a chief and I was playing it first. I played miserably and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed by the fact that I just humiliated myself in front of the person who gave me butterflies... well In my stomach in a good way though!! Solar said he wanted to give it a try and killed it. He literally passed so many levels that I just stared at him when he played the game. I was just dumbfounded... How was he so good at this game?! After that we decided to watch a movie, we settled on the movie (you can pick) so then we started on the movie and we were enjoying the movie. When it was close to the end I slowly started feeling tired and I put my head on the solar's solder.

...................
Solar's pov:
Omg!omg,omg,?! He laying on my solder... How do I react?! Do I just let him or should I.. no I shouldn't that would be rude. After the movie ended and the credits start showing up I saw that ruin was passed out on My solder why does he have to be so incredibly adorable?! I turned off the movie and decided that I would just sleep with him right? Nothing wrong there right?? No homo right?! Actually maybe homo- Wait?!

Oh

My

God

I think luner was right about me being a twink...

.............
Me (author): oh my lord hi!! (717 words haha...) Anyways hope y'all like it so far!! See ya next part!!