Chapter 145

"That disciple of the Xuantian Sect, Xiao Yi, may become your formidable rival in the final level."

After the two left the street, Xie Yunshu said softly to Lu Bingxing.

Lu Tiancai frowned slightly. Does his wife look down on him?

He raised his eyebrows and said, "Eldest brother, can you tell how deep he is?"

Xie Yunshu nodded, "Well, although I failed to cross the realm of life and death before, somehow, my consciousness has grown a lot these days."

After saying that, he didn't wait for Lu Bingxing's answer, but his eyes lit up and he walked straight against the crowded flow of people on the street towards the brightly lit place ahead.

Lu Bingxing looked around and listened to the noise all the way, only to realize that tonight seemed to be the Chinese Valentine's Day.

Tsk, it's neither fish nor fowl, the world of cultivating immortals actually celebrates Chinese Valentine's Day...

The two of them walked along the lanterns along the long street until they reached a wide and quiet lake. It was almost late at night, and the number of people on the lakeside was gradually decreasing.

There are only various lanterns, accompanied by the stars reflected in the lake.

Not far from the lake shore, the last stall owner was also packing up his things.

Lu Bingxing saw that his wife had already sat down on the bluestone on the shore. He walked to the stall and threw a spiritual stone over.

The stall owner's eyes brightened slightly and he said happily, "This can buy all the lanterns."

Lu Bingxing shook his head, his face still cold, "Just two."

After a while, Lu Bingxing walked to Xie Yunshu and sat down next to him, carrying two lanterns.

Only then did he realize that his wife had removed her shoes and socks, and her fair and slender calves were half-immersed in the lake water.

Under the illumination of the moonlight and lights, you can see a few strands of aquatic plants swaying gently in the shallow water on the shore. Under the aquatic plants, two small fish swim out.

On the night of Chinese Valentine's Day, even the fish come in pairs.

But I don't know whether it was because Xie Yunshu's temperament was too gentle, or the two fish were too courageous. When they saw the sound of people, they didn't leave quickly. Instead, they swam leisurely around Xie Yunshu's snow-white bare feet, and even went up from time to time. Take a bite.

Xie Yunshu didn't care himself, there was always a smile on his lips, and he looked down very seriously.

Lu Bingxing looked at this scene quietly, feeling that it was indescribably moving...

Xie Yunshu supported the blue stones on the shore with both hands, raised his head and smiled softly at him, "Junior brother is really still a child, and you went out of your way to buy a lantern?"

Hearing this teasing tone, most of the charming atmosphere in Lu Tiancai's heart disappeared.

He sighed and handed over a lamp in his hand.

Xie Yunshu An An received it in his hands, but he deliberately teased and said, "Junior brother, happy Chinese Valentine's Day."

Lu Bingxing nodded and said coldly, "The person in front of me is my sweetheart. Senior brother is just around the corner and he accepted my lantern. Junior brother, I am indeed very happy."