Chapter 105

Qin Wenxi looked around, then quickly took a few steps closer, took Lu Bingxing's hand, and pulled him into the woods behind him.

Lu Bingxing was stunned by his daughter-in-law's sudden approach. When he realized what he was doing, he had already followed them into the woods.

After a while.

"You said you wanted me to help you see a doctor?" Lu Bingxing asked through gritted teeth.

"Well..." Qin Wenxi nodded awkwardly.

The two brothers Zhao Siqing are very famous among their educated youth, and almost everyone is familiar with them.

Because...he is notoriously lazy.

However, they actually make everyone jealous and envious because they are rich and have people above them.

Under the influence of his ears and eyes, Qin Wenxi also knew something about Zhao Siqing. He knew that he was originally a student of Peking University Medical School. After going to the countryside, he had been studying under Dr. Lin and had excellent medical skills.

Lu Bingxing stared at the still beautiful daughter-in-law in front of him and couldn't help but blink. He felt that he was a poor genius whose feelings were deceived by a scumbag.

However, this scumbag still thinks he is innocent and knows nothing...

Lu Bingxing asked softly, "What did he do before?"

Qin Wenxi answered truthfully, "Mr. Feng is a literature professor at Peking University. He studied in France before and translated many French novels."

No wonder...

In this day and age, not to mention translating foreign novels, the act of longing for capitalism, even translating ancient Chinese novels from one's own country, is extremely dangerous.

Lu Bingxing continued, "He is your teacher?"

Because he vaguely remembered that Qin Wenxi seemed to be a student of Peking University, so he was still his junior, and Zhao Siqing was from Peking University School of Medicine.

Qin Wenxi shook his head, "No, but Mr. Feng is very famous and everyone respects him."

Lu Bingxing raised his eyelids, glanced at his precious wife, and said softly, "You... are very courageous."

Essentially, the purpose of sending educated youths to the countryside is to respond to the call of the country. It is not only to help farmers, but also to completely transform themselves, understand the hard work of working people, and stay away from luxury enjoyment.

His behavior greatly violates his original intention, which is to deliberately get close to the capitalist roaders.

Qin Wenxi's face turned slightly pale, but he didn't say anything. He just snorted, with unexplained worries on his brows.

He was really desperate and had no choice but to fight, otherwise Mr. Feng would really be hopeless.

Such a pitiful look.

Stupid wives are really born with the ability to act coquettishly, especially in front of great geniuses. Lu Bingxing suddenly couldn't bear it anymore, and he said silently, "You are a good person."

Qin Wenxi did not indulge in this compliment, but raised his head excitedly, stared at him, his eyes shining, "Then..."

He looked like a lion cub that still smelled of milk. He went out to hunt for the first time and suddenly saw his favorite prey. His eyes were round, charming, and cute...