Chapter 23

After Ye Xi finished filming "Mountains, Rivers and Stars", Lu Bingxing temporarily stopped allowing Qian Jiayi to arrange work for him.

According to his reason, this drama will definitely become a hit. By then, Ye Xi's status will reach a big level and he will have the opportunity to choose better resources.

Now this garbage is not good and does not deserve it.

Qian Jiayi wanted to retort that whether a film or television drama is a hit or not is a matter of metaphysics. History has proved that all dramas that are well-received before they are aired will basically lose their mother in the end.

But poverty silenced her.

What's even weirder is that Ye Xi, who has always been keen to oppose Shen Zechuan, was surprisingly silent this time and approved his idea.

The filming of the previous drama made him realize a lot of problems and put a lot of effort into it. He needed to settle down seriously and learn new things.

Thus, Shen Hanchuan's miserable days began.

From then on, his eldest brother only worked half a day every day, and all other work that required signatures and seals was left to him.

And even during work hours, his eldest brother would always call or video chat with Ye Xi.

Shen Hanchuan couldn't believe it. His cold-hearted elder brother suddenly realized how clingy he was, and the way he talked about love in a serious manner with a cold face was not too weird, it was extremely annoying.

This morning, Shen Hanchuan was still working conscientiously.

Lu Bingxing suddenly said, "Second brother, which dishes do you think should be better?"

Shen Hanchuan tightened his fingers on the pen and came again and again.

As soon as he got to work this morning, his eldest brother told him with an expression that couldn't be more obvious that Brother Ye would take little Shen to the company to pick him up and go out for dinner at noon.

Then, throughout the morning, his eldest brother didn't work seriously for a minute.

First, I searched for family-friendly restaurants on the Internet, and I had to ask him and Li Yang to refer to them.

Not only that, even every employee who came into the office to hand over was greeted by his cold face on the outside, but in fact, he was showing off his excitement in his heart.

Finally, after he decided on the dining place completely and arbitrarily, Shen Hanchuan thought he could be liberated.

However, his eldest brother began to get into trouble again about what dish to order later.

Shen Hanchuan said seriously, "Brother, please order all the dishes in the store and try one bite of each. Eat whichever you like. You are not short of money, right?"

Hearing this, Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows and glanced at him in great surprise. This stupid brother could actually have such wisdom!

Yes, it seems that in the future, more matters in the company can be handed over to him.

No matter how poor your basic quality is, no matter how stupid your brain is, you must gradually learn and grow into a qualified adult!

After 11 o'clock at noon, Shen Hanchuan heard his elder brother constantly lamenting, "Time passes so fast, why does time go so fast, time goes so fast..."

Shen Hanchuan gritted his teeth, but from your tone, there was no trace of sadness that regretted the passage of time? What about the expectation that time will jump to noon in an instant?