Chapter 13

Lu Bingxing turned around and asked Qian Jiayi another question, "Why hasn't Ye Xi signed the company?"

Qian Jiayi glanced at him carefully before saying awkwardly, "If he gets married so early, no promising company will be willing to sign him. Even if a small company signs him, I'm afraid it will just give him a mountain of work and squeeze him out." He spent time participating in all kinds of low-profile platform activities, and even endorsed Sanwu products to cut off his fans, which ruined his image."

Lu Bingxing nodded without saying anything, and then glanced at Li Yang.

Li Yang understood immediately, handed his business card to Qian Jiayi, and said solemnly, "Shen's investment business is very wide, including many entertainment companies. I don't know much about the entertainment industry, so you can choose by yourself and see which one to join." Company, if you have any communication problems later, please call me directly. In addition, try to keep the identity of the wife confidential as much as possible."

Qian Jiayi nodded repeatedly to Li Yang's suggestion. How could she disagree?

With trembling hands, she took the thin film and held it in her palms, as if she were holding some rare treasure. Her heart was beating fast and she really hugged it on her lap. She never thought that she would have such a day...

Lu Bingxing clasped his hands and placed them on his thighs. His eyes were still on Ye Xi not far away, but he said to Qian Jiayi, "Don't set up any false persona for him. Just follow up as necessary. "

"I know I know......"

She has been in this industry for many years and knows what the bottom line is. After all, Ye Xi is a married person. She must not create a single persona or take the initiative to speculate on CP, otherwise it will be too harmful to the fans.

...

S city.

Jiaheng Group, 37th floor, Zheng Zhuoyuan's office.

He and Cheng Mu had just made an appointment to have dinner at a newly opened restaurant. After the meal, they stopped by to watch a romantic movie.

Zheng Zhuoyuan is in a very happy mood. The atmosphere and development between the two of them have been very good recently. Cheng Mu has not mentioned Shen Hanchuan much anymore. Maybe...

Cheng Mu drank a cup of green tea slowly while thinking about something in his mind. In order to gain traffic and popularity as quickly as possible, he recorded two popular resident variety shows in succession. Now he is afraid of the public's aesthetic fatigue, so he has recently considered Reduce exposure and focus on film and television.

A TV series he has fallen in love with will be auditioned and filmed in a few days. In addition, there is also a movie being shot, which he also attaches great importance to. It is a screenwriter he poached after his rebirth. The movie will be produced and distributed by Jincheng Media, etc. After he finishes filming the TV series, the film team will almost be assembled.

However, Jincheng Media mainly produces TV series, and its experience in movies is still very shallow, and its relationship with theater chains is not familiar. The shopping malls under the Jiaheng Group have theater chains across the country. In order to maintain contact in this regard, he and Zheng Zhuoyuan has met for dinner frequently recently.

Zheng Zhuoyuan scanned the documents on the table, suddenly remembered something, and said with a smile, "By the way, I just want to tell you today about my previous investment in short video APP..."

Hearing this, Cheng Muleke opened his eyes wide and asked excitedly, "Is it done? Show me the contract?"

Zheng Zhuoyuan didn't expect him to be so excited. He was stunned for a moment, and then said slowly and softly, "No, I just want to say that this project does not need to continue."

"No need," Cheng Mu stood up and asked eagerly, "Why? Is there an accident?...Didn't I say that before..."

Zheng Zhuoyuan glanced at him, tapped the table, and said calmly, "It's not a surprise, it's just that they have already found a satisfactory investor.

"found it?"

Cheng Mu was even more surprised, but still frowned and continued to ask, "Then can't we invest more? Is this really..."

Zheng Zhuoyuan shook his head, "Of course not. Do you think their founders are stupid? If we are so aggressive, they will naturally raise the price.

Moreover, the investment team reported that their company's first round of financing was very successful, and the funds used to develop new products were completely sufficient. The extra second round of investment would greatly dilute the equity of their founders. How could they be willing to do so? When it reaches a large scale, it can be directly listed on the market to maximize profits. "

Cheng Mu held his forehead and sat down on the sofa. He couldn't believe it. Who could move so fast?

how could it be possible......

He rubbed his brows and asked, "Which investment company is it?"

Zheng Zhuoyuan answered quickly, "There are two companies in total. Most of them are invested in Huilin, and a small part is invested in Gangshi Technology."

"Huilin Investment, which company is this?"

Cheng Mu was surprised. Of course he knew about Gangshi Technology, one of the most powerful Internet tycoons on the market. In his previous life, he had the savvy to invest in that short video company.

But logically speaking, it should be the only one, and because he was not too optimistic about this short video APP in the early stage, so the amount of investment itself was not large, so he had great expectations, hoping that he could get involved. .

Zheng Zhuoyuan smiled and said softly, "You should be familiar with Huilin. It is one of the investment companies under the Shen Group."

"Mr. Shen, why is Mr. Shen now..."

Cheng Mu's eyes widened. He knew that Shen would indeed invest in this short video company in the future, but that would be five years later. At that time, the short video company had already skyrocketed. The Shen Group finally joined four capital companies in joint financing and invested billions of dollars, but only held a very small stake.

No, no, no...

He pressed his eyebrows tightly with one hand and his head turned wildly. Shen... Shen... Shen definitely had something wrong. Since his rebirth, the few things that didn't develop as expected seemed to be related to Shen. ?

Shen, what's going on? What went wrong?

where......

"Mumu, what's wrong with you? Why are you looking so pale?"

Zheng Zhuoyuan couldn't help but be deeply surprised when he saw his expression changed drastically, as if the sky had fallen.

At the same time, he quickly took a few steps closer with concern, reached out to hold his face, and prepared to take a closer look.

Cheng Mu slapped his hand away and glared at him angrily, "Zheng Zhuoyuan, you don't know, you don't know what a good opportunity you have wasted. You and I..."

"You've hurt me..."

"I was wrong, I was wrong... I shouldn't have looked for you, I shouldn't have looked for you... I was wrong..."

Cheng Mu was so excited that he kept rubbing his brow and his mouth was trembling so much that he couldn't speak completely.

Zheng Zhuoyuan looked at the red mark on his wrist, his expression changed slightly, and there was an unspeakable feeling in his heart, but he still said comforting words habitually,

"It is a company that has been established for less than two years. Its foundation is too weak, and its future prospects are even more uncertain. It may even die tomorrow. There is really no need for you to be so serious. Investment is inherently a volatile matter."

Cheng Mu closed his eyes, not knowing what to say, so he could only repeat firmly, "But this, there is no risk at all, no risk!"

Zheng Zhuoyuan felt even weirder in his heart, "This is an investment. Who can 100% guarantee that there is no risk? People can't predict the future. Once the policy shrinks after a period of time, I don't know how many things will have to change. Not to mention, you and I will also I'm not good at financial investment..."