Chapter 131

Lu Bingxing was sitting in the star carriage going home. He raised his eyes unintentionally and glanced at Feng Jianing, who looked gloomy.

However, he did not take the initiative to talk.

Feng Jianing was a pharmacist, and his mental power was also very delicate and sensitive. He immediately stared back.

"What are you doing?"

Lu Bingxing ignored her and immediately looked sideways.

Feng's father and mother had been socializing all night, and they were a little tired. They were leaning back in their chairs with their eyes closed, too lazy to care about their brother and sister's affairs.

Feng Jianing was very unhappy. She just felt that Feng Jiashu was getting more and more annoying.

I don't know from which day Feng Jiashu stopped being kind to her alone. He gradually became close to several cousins in the family, and there was a super weird atmosphere between him and Gu Xi.

Well, actually this is also a good thing. She was once worried that Feng Jiashu was too withdrawn and would be lonely.

However, now that things have gotten better, she feels very disappointed.

It's so weird...

Huh, it's all Feng Jiashu's fault. Feng Jiashu is an invincible idiot.

Well, it's just a little better than Fu Pingxiu and Su Lian, the two ultimate idiots who are invincible in the universe.

She said fiercely to Feng Jiashu again, "What on earth do you want to do, look at me with that weird look?"

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows slightly, glanced at her sideways, and asked coldly, "Fu Pingxiu or Su Lian, did you provoke you tonight?"

Feng Jianing stared at him, "Hey, how do you know? Didn't you sneak out?"

Lu Bingxing did not answer directly, but said calmly, "There are countless ways to know things."

As he spoke, he pointed at his eyes and brain.

Feng Jianing felt insulted. His brother was despising her, right? Despise the talented and beautiful girl from the First Military Academy?

Right?

hateful......

Hey, but why did this idiot ask this question? Did he deliberately want to mock her?

No way, Feng Jiashu has become so boring.

She wanted to ask more questions, but found that Feng Jiashu had leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes quietly.

snort......

...

Gu Xi put on his mecha and exited the Galaxy Simulation Room.

Then, the whole person lay on the sofa, slightly dazed.

This mecha is really powerful beyond imagination...

Time goes back to two hours ago.

After Lu Bingxing said a bunch of nonsense, he took out a beautifully packaged box and handed it to Gu Xi, "Tonight's second gift, although it is a small gift, is far less thoughtful than the one just now... ...But, after all, there are two parts, business, so you have to understand the rudimentary nature of this one."

Listening to Feng Jiashu chatting a lot.

After Gu Xi got it, he was quite excited and wanted to open it and appreciate it.