Chapter 79

So, that night, Qinghe Entertainment sent a lawyer's letter on Fangran's behalf.

The general idea is that all the works in the "Protoss" series are original creations of Fang Ran. The claims of plagiarism and misappropriation are purely empty slander. I hope that the majority of netizens will open their eyes and distinguish right from wrong. I also solemnly warn that the relevant videos must not be disseminated again, and the relevant personnel must not slander Fang Ran again. Mr. Wang's remarks and the reputation of his works, otherwise, he will be prosecuted in court.

Lu Bingxing looked at the above news and raised his eyebrows slightly, but didn't say a word.

Oh, the more exciting things are yet to come.

Then, he turned off his cell phone, turned on his computer, and continued to read relevant literature on number theory.

A genius' time is measured in seconds, and every second is precious. A lot has been wasted for this idiot. This is a loss for all mankind, and Fang Ran is guilty.

"younger brother......"

At this moment, there was a knock on the room door.

Lu Bingxing was very unhappy.

He simply didn't look back, continued what he was doing, and said coldly, "Come in."

Hua Yi walked in eagerly, moved a chair and sat next to him, staring at him eagerly.

"Brother, what should I do? I saw the video online. Fangran said he wanted to sue you. You..."

Lu Bingxing replied casually while flipping through the documents, "He sent it to scare people. The lawyer's letter is not a notice of prosecution. What are you afraid of? If you really want to deal with it, you can submit the indictment directly to the court. Why is it so meandering?"

Hua Yi was confused by his attitude and said in shock, "But... aren't you afraid at all? Brother, will you be accused and go to court?"

Lu Bingxing frowned. Is this guy a primary school student? His way of speaking is so stupid and childish?

Speechless.

In addition, there is one more important thing that genius needs to reiterate.

"Don't call me...understand?"

The voice that came out of his mouth was so cold that it almost dropped ice.

Hua Yi immediately understood what he meant and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, brother... uh, yes... I'm sorry, Hua Hui."

hehe.

What should I do if I feel more angry?

However, Lu Tiancai still accepted the apology with great frustration, "Well, for the last time, and next time, I will call you brother."

The honest man Hua Yi nodded, and then continued to worry, "But if you are really accused, the consequences will be very serious. You will be recorded in the file. You may be expelled from the school, and what will you do if you find a job in the future?" ?"

While talking and thinking about it, Huayi opened his eyes wide and said in surprise, "Otherwise, just say that I instructed you and leave it all to me. This is my business and I am the mastermind." There's no problem, brother, what do you think?"

After hearing him make an inexplicable rant and make the same mistake again in a short period of time, Lu Tiancai thought that his tolerance for idiots had reached a certain limit, and he could no longer tolerate it.