Chapter 5

When Lu Bingxing arranged to deal with Cheng Mu, little did he know that Cheng Mu was also worried about the fact that Shen Zechuan was still alive and well.

At the same time, he also encountered another trouble.

"I don't have that much cash on hand, and it will take time to sell a car or buy a house."

However, the person on the other side of the phone didn't buy it at all. All kinds of threats and rude words came at him like a barrage. Cheng Mu was so angry that he bit his lower lip directly.

After calming down for a while, he stabilized his tone and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay, send me your account number, and I will get it together for you as soon as possible."

Holding the phone that had just been hung up, Cheng Mu's fingers turned white due to too much force, and the expression on his face was as ferocious as an evil ghost.

He was originally an evil ghost crawling out of hell...

When he secretly found someone to stop Shen Zechuan's car for a few minutes, it wasn't a big problem, but who could have expected that there would be so many coincidences in this world.

That guy named Zhao Teng, his daughter is actually a fan of his draft. She watches his videos all day long, and her house is covered with his posters.

So at that time, even though he was wearing a mask and a hat, deliberately pinching his throat to change his voice, and only meeting him for less than a minute, Zhao Teng still recognized him. The old fox even secretly recorded their conversation.

According to his arrangement at the time, the old fox should have died in the car accident together with Shen Zechuan. Unexpectedly, the old fox thought something was strange and when he drove to follow, he fell far away. Therefore, when the car accident happened, although he was Bo He was seriously injured, but due to Shen Zechuan's timely rescue call, he was saved in time and survived on the operating table, becoming the only survivor.

When he woke up in the hospital, after thinking about it for a moment, he understood the whole story.

When Cheng Mu asked him to do the job, he described it as simply blocking the car, hoping that the people in the car would miss the project bidding time so that their company could win the bid.

It's so ridiculous, so ridiculous. This is simply a naked murder, and he is so ruthless that he wants to get rid of him, the only witness. Thinking that he almost died like this, Zhao Teng is not willing to let it go.

However, he was not in the mood to uphold justice. Since he had escaped death and survived, he wanted to make his life more comfortable. Taking advantage of this, he called Cheng Mu directly to ask for money.

The real benefit is the benefit that you can get in your own hands.

Zhao Teng said directly 20 million, not to mention that Cheng Mu didn't have that much cash on hand. Even if he did, he wouldn't be able to give it to him. This is a knife hanging on his neck and may fall at any time. If it is not completely resolved, It makes it impossible to sleep at all.

Cheng Mu grabbed the sofa by the hand, then picked up the phone and dialed another number. This time, his whole demeanor was completely different, soft and endearing.

The next morning, when Ye Xi went downstairs, Lu Bingxing was already sitting at the dining table. There was a slight moisture on his forehead, and the exposed skin on his face and arms was slightly red. Apparently he had just taken a shower after exercising. It exudes an indescribable smell of male hormones.