Chapter 128

Lu Bingxing looked at what was happening in front of him, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he said nothing.

Gu Xi was worried and was not the kind of person who wanted to be beaten in vain, but at this time, he did not say a word from beginning to end.

Perhaps it was because the more severely he was taught such a lesson, the better he felt.

In fact, of course he can't be blamed for all this.

However, things in this world are so strange.

Good people always blame themselves. It's all my fault. If I could do more, be more perfect, if I could be stronger, I could help more people and save more people.

The bad guys keep complaining about the outside world, blaming this guy, everyone else's fault, and God being blind. If there were no such obstacles, then I would definitely succeed.

...

The queue continues.

Soon Fu Pingxiu's team arrived.

Dai Feijie looked at the few people there and glared angrily, his anger soaring, "What's going on with your team? Only a few of you are back?"

There was silence, no one spoke.

When he frowned deeply again, he looked carefully, confirmed the personnel list, and said in surprise, "Where is your captain? The leader of the team is not here anymore. What are you doing for a group of people? The military academy trained you in vain?"

Lan Cheng was impulsive and was scolded one after another. He couldn't bear the grievance.

Hearing this, he immediately started shouting loudly, "This is all Fu Pingxiu's fault. It was him who caused all our captains to die, leaving only four people in the team. It was also him who caused the death of two people in senior Gu Xi's team."

Fu Pingxiu turned his head and glared at him fiercely.

Then, clenching his fists, this damn guy from Blue City...

Although Lan Cheng is back alive, the Lan family will put less pressure on him, which is a good thing for him, but this guy is really annoying...

This annoying character, if he survives this catastrophe, he might be in trouble in the next trial...

snort......

On the other side, after listening to Lan Cheng's words, Dai Feijie's face turned blue, and his eyes were still confused, "You...what are you talking about?"

After saying that, he first looked at the person involved, Fu Pingxiu, and saw that his expression was definitely not right.

There were several surviving team members, all of whom lowered their heads and did not dare to speak.

Dai Feijie's mind exploded, and he immediately understood that this matter was probably not groundless.

When other students who were queuing up suddenly heard about this, they couldn't help their curiosity and began to discuss among themselves.

The atmosphere inside the venue became extremely boring.

Dai Feijie gritted his teeth and frowned. He knew that there must be problems among the students, but he could not expand the impact now or affect the students' mood for future trials.

He raised his voice and shouted, "What are you shouting about? Be quiet."

This sound was like winter thunder.