Chapter 129

The coming-of-age ceremony for the first genius of the Gu family is certainly no small matter.

Just a bunch of invitations were sent out.

The share that Lu Bingxing got was given to him personally by his wife at school.

Towards evening, under the orange-red sunset clouds, Lu Bingxing, his father Feng mother, and his sister Feng Jianing got on the same star carriage and arrived in front of the courtyard of the Gu family's villa.

The Gu family villa covers a very large area, even better than the Feng family.

Although dusk has set, there are lights everywhere in the courtyard, as bright as day.

It is said that after the death of Marshal Gu's only brother, the Gu family's famous mansion never opened its doors to welcome guests, let alone large-scale banquets.

Gu Xi's coming-of-age ceremony was the first in more than ten years.

Therefore, although they are all four major families, their younger generation has almost never been to the Gu family.

On the star carriage when they arrived, Lu Bingxing listened to his mother and introduced the situation of the house to Feng Jianing.

Rumor has it that the head wife of the Gu family admired the design style of the home planet before the interstellar era. Therefore, the scenery here was very charming and was envied by other major families.

After Lu Bingxing got out of the car, he glanced at it and twitched the corner of his mouth.

Well, I kind of want to complain, but it's hard to say.

The previous architectural style of the Feng family was very interstellar, all high-tech, bright and atmospheric, all for convenience and safety, with almost no aesthetics.

As for the Gu family, looking around, they saw green trees and gurgling water.

It's just that it doesn't look the same, it's just a pile of elements, and half a bucket of water is sloshing around. This situation is more terrifying than having no aesthetics.

At this time, Feng Jianing jumped down from the star carriage. She glanced at the Gu family villa and said excitedly, "The Gu family is so beautiful. Dad, why is there nothing in our yard? Tsk tsk, I didn't expect these strange plants." After finishing it, decorating it in the yard will be so special and attractive?"

Lan Ning also nodded and said, "Yeah, let me just say it's beautiful. After I came to Gu's house as a guest when I was a child, I wanted to do the same thing when I got home. Unfortunately, your grandfather didn't agree!"

Lu Bingxing's mouth twitched slightly, these stupid humans.

Poor interstellar humans who have never seen true earthly aesthetics.

Feng Shixuan glanced at his wife and daughter lightly, but said nothing.

Lan Ning and Feng Jianing's sharp eyes saw the expressions of their father and son at a glance, and they immediately shouted angrily, "What expressions are you looking at? Men are just vulgar and don't understand any beautiful things!" Lu Bingxing suddenly sympathized with them even more.

If these two people were placed on Earth, that would be the aesthetic of red and green bed sheets.

However, he touched the thing in his hand, thinking that he was about to see his wife, and he was in a good mood. What a genius, he didn't say anything to attack these idiots.

Feng Jianing looked at the beautifully packaged box in his hand and said curiously, "Brother, why didn't I know that you and Gu Xi have such a good relationship? The Feng family has obviously prepared heavy gifts, but you actually went out of your way to Did you prepare another gift for yourself?"