Chapter 24

As a result, the comments on the Weibo accounts of major marketing accounts turned into a large-scale deviation scene and a large-scale wall-climbing dog recognition scene.

In the past few years after Ye Xi graduated, she has filmed a total of five or six dramas, all of which were of high quality. They always attracted a wave of fans when they were broadcast, and then everyone almost unanimously lost fans one after another a few months after the drama.

Because I am really not familiar with this actor. Apart from the drama, there is no news. There is no endorsement or variety show. I am not sure about the follow-up. How can I go on like this? How can fans empathize with me? I can only pretend to be okay. I have a good feeling on the wall...

However, after this thing had fermented for a few hours.

The speech trends of certain media marketing accounts have gradually undergone some subtle changes, and there is an obvious tendency to have a rhythm.

Not surprisingly, in the reposts and comments on Weibo, a number of very obviously different voices began to appear one after another.

"Now that I know Ye Xi's true background, I suddenly thought deeply about it..."

"Do you think the same thing as me upstairs?"

"I've also thought of some past events, but I don't dare to talk about them. Should I chat privately?"

"I dare not say, I dare not say, people like Ye Xi are the real capital bosses, tsk tsk..."

"Ben Chigualu suddenly remembered something that happened before. Could it be that a certain person was really tricked by Ye on purpose?"

"I also have some ideas..."

"A certain Cheng thought he was the boss, but he didn't expect there was a bigger boss waiting here. Tsk, how stupid?"

"The vanguard is really miserable..."

...

This kind of inexplicable dialogue keeps happening, and what's even more inexplicable is that people keep chiming in and chiming in. This routine is extremely proficient.

Until someone appeared and directly exposed it.

"Tch, I'm going to mention it by name. Doesn't this mean that Ye Xi is really using his power to grab the corner? It's just a corner grab. Did he deliberately throw dirty water on Cheng Mu? After a long time, Ye Xi is the capital boss. Cheng Mu Mu is a poor little oppressed person?"

However, as soon as these words were spoken, a flurry of replies followed.

"Come on, come on, everyone, come and watch this fool..."

"Hahaha, I'm here to help you, Aite Ye Xi and Mr. Shen, slander and spread rumors out of thin air. I hope you can welcome the lawyer's letter as a gift!"

"Fellow Aite..."

"I'll go, Cheng Mu is so disgusted, and he still has fans. Do you still have three views?"

"Variety show star Cheng Mugun... I'll go, I suddenly bought so many press releases today, this piece of trash doesn't want to make a comeback, does he? It's disgusting, it's disgusting!"

"Yeah, why are so many cheating trumpets suddenly appearing? Are they all disguised as his crazy fans?"

"Idiot fan? I think it's the Navy. That trash actually has fans. That recording was not said by Cheng Mu himself. Cheng Mu didn't beat Li Xinghe. He started bullying when he debuted. It's not him. The recording , videos, photos, whatever you want, you'll be damned if you have the ability to dig people out..."