Chapter 122

At this moment, Feng Jiabao was holding the box with a bright smile on his face. He was innocent and cute. He didn't look like a militant at all. He just thought he was a well-behaved little brother next door.

Hehe, why is he so happy.

It was precisely because my hands were itchy this afternoon and I couldn't control it when I started doing it that I broke the new mecha.

But there is still more than half of this month left. If he doesn't have the mecha and can't fight, how will he survive...

Feng Jiabao had just gone out so late. He was just taking the pocket money he had saved for a long time and was about to buy a new mecha?

Unexpectedly, someone came to my door now.

hey-hey......

However, after opening the box, Feng Jiabao couldn't help but puff his lips.

It's the Great Ape Mecha...

It's just ordinary. With his strength, he can now use the strongest violent bear among the first-level mechas.

Feng Jiabao raised his head and said obediently, "Brother Jiayang, is there nothing else?"

Feng Jiayang rolled his eyes at him and said coldly, "If you don't want it, just give it back to me. Do you think I'm happy to give it to you?"

Feng Jiabao's expression changed, and he quickly held the things in his arms, "Okay, I'm sorry...I was wrong, Brother Jiayang, Brother Jiashu, thank you."

After saying that, he ran back without a trace.

He happened to have an appointment to fight with the boy named Gu tomorrow. The boy was very cruel. I'm afraid this mecha won't survive for long, so let's do this for now!

Feng Jiayang looked at his back and cursed angrily, "No matter what good thing you give to this brat, it will definitely end up in pieces in the end. I'm so angry!"

Lu Bingxing ignored these two people and went directly to his yard after seeing the things and sending them out.

Anyway, he knows how special and powerful the genius' mecha is.

As long as Feng Jiabao uses it tomorrow, he will definitely come back and beg him in the end.

...

The next morning after class.

Lu Bingxing went directly to the small garden yesterday. When he arrived, his wife had not arrived yet.

The genius quickly took out all the food from the system warehouse and placed it on the table one by one.

Today's lunch was made by him who bought the seasonings and ingredients from the system and cooked it himself.

Anyone who wants to get a wife must first capture his stomach.

As for whether you can win your heart or not, it doesn't matter at the moment. . . .

"Feng Jiashu..."

A soft male voice sounded.

Lu Bingxing frowned and looked at the person, "Are you following me?"

This idiot must have done it on purpose to disturb the good time he and his wife had.

Su Lian felt a little depressed when she saw Feng Jiashu looking at him like a stranger.

Could it be that the incident in danger concerned Feng Jiashu so much that he changed his attitude and mind towards him from then on?