Chapter 8

Lu Bingxing quickly turned off his phone seriously and walked to the small bathroom in the cubicle to wash up and tidy up.

Li Yang also walked to his desk with a stiff face to prepare documents for the meeting and to check the computer equipment in the conference room in advance.

After the executive meeting ended in the afternoon, these superintendents and directors who usually dominate the world seemed to have completed a battle royale. It was so damn exciting.

They were the only ones who were speechless when they asked questions. Unexpectedly, the tide had turned. This year, Mr. Shen was really too fast when he arrived at his house. Bah, how can a man speak fast?

It should be said that Mr. Shen's efficiency is too high. Just by casually glancing at the documents, he can ask a bunch of key core questions, some of which even they, the personal participants, don't know.

Most of the time, before they had time to think about the answer to the previous question, Mr. Shen had already jumped to the next one. IQ and reaction ability were not at the same level at all.

As for the following investment meeting, when the participants walked out of the meeting room, they felt like they were floating. Their mouths were opened so wide that their jaws have not yet closed.

Especially those who participated in two meetings at the same time, they simply don't know how to describe their feelings. Mr. Shen came back from a vacation, and it was like re-developing his brain again.

Throughout the meeting, he showed his sensitivity to numbers, to new things, to the diverse world, as well as his modeling ability, logical analysis and reasoning ability, and ability to predict and analyze the trend of future investment models. Professionals rub it on the ground.

People can't help but wonder, are they really the best in this industry? Have they even really studied finance and mathematics?

From then on, they all admired and admired Shen Zechuan countless times, especially Hu Yan. The entire investment team operated with high enthusiasm and extremely high work efficiency.

...

A few days have passed, and Li Yang has begun to get used to working half a day every day, and spending the rest of the time with Mr. Shen watching silly dramas and gossiping news.

When Shen Hanchuan's graduation defense at school was over and he returned to Shen's, he saw such a magical scene. It was his most serious and indifferent eldest brother. Yes, it was the solemn general manager's office on the 28th floor. But what happened? What has become like this?

"Brother..."

Lu Bingxing looked up from his tablet and winked at Li Yang.

Li Yang put down his cell phone and rummaged around at his desk and found that there was really nothing suitable for Mr. Shen to do.

So, he raised his head, smiled, and sincerely suggested: "Second Young Master, how about we watch a drama together!"

Shen Hanchuan looked at his eldest brother, Mr. Wen Rungui, who had an indifferent look on his face but showed no objection, and his cultivation was almost broken again.

"Brother, I have some questions about company management that I don't understand and I want to ask you."

Lu Bingxing's eyes darkened, he was so annoyed.

Shen Hanchuan was speechless and continued, "Brother, Cheng Mu seems to have been looking for me recently. He happens to have nothing to do now. Do you want me to..."