Chapter 54

"I'm so happy today. It's really not easy for the whole family to have a meal together. However, only my eldest brother and I showed up. After all, we are the two most popular."

Zhu Zhao was so upset that he posted two photos on Weibo. One was just showing off the dishes, and the other was a group photo of five people, but the other three were all mosaic-marked with stickers.

As soon as Lu Bingxing sat on the sofa, he heard a notification on his phone and gave him a like.

Zhu Zhao had to take this group photo to commemorate this rare day.

Of course Lu Bingxing didn't like this kind of stupid selfie, but seeing that Zhu's father, Zhu's mother, and his stupid wife were all looking forward to it, he had no choice but to do it.

But when I took the photo, I still had a stinky face, which was in stark contrast to the sunny Zhu Zhao.

Within a few minutes after it was posted on Weibo, nearly 10,000 comments flooded in, and many marketing accounts took the opportunity to screenshot or forward it.

Zhu Zhao has a typical bloody constitution. Those who love him love him very much, and those who hate him can write a paper "One Hundred Manifestations of a Scheming Bitch" just by watching him drink water.

Netizens love to watch this excitement no matter what.

"Fuck, so they are really brothers."

"Hold a straw."

"No wonder, let's just say, they have the same surname and look alike, how can they not be brothers?"

"Netizens are all Sherlock Holmes..."

"Hey, Zhu Zhao, this scheming bitch, why did you cover the photos of your parents? I want to see it too. What kind of parents can give birth to two brothers with such good looks?"

"I also want to see the handsome father and beautiful mother..."

"There are many second-generation stars in the entertainment industry. Their parents have divine looks, but when they give birth to a child, it seems that they are so ugly. How did Zhu Zhao and his family inherit this?"

"Hahaha, maybe there is a family of five, and Zhu Zhao is the ugliest, so he is embarrassed and deliberately blocked the others!"

"Hey, maybe it's true, but if you let the ugliest one in the family come to join the entertainment industry, you're looking down on us, right?"

"Ha ha......"

...

Fans also seized the opportunity and quickly started various mocking conferences.

"Those haters who say Zhaozhao had plastic surgery, come out and apologize. Is it possible that his brother also did it with him? A discount for two people?"

"Let me think about it, the anti-fans will definitely explain, maybe it's really buy one, get one free."

"Ha ha......"

"Zhu Zhao's anti-fans are the biggest intellectual scum in the anti-fan world and will be nailed to the pillar of shame in history forever."

"Haha, this also shows that the anti-fans are making a big fuss on the Internet. In fact, Zhao Zhao has never looked at them directly. Those nonsense about plastic surgery, cheating, etc. All I need to do is wish Brother Zhao He a selfie and send it to me. It has long been self-defeating."

"Ha ha......"

"Heizi is so desperate for a sense of existence, Zhaozhao just thinks they don't exist, how miserable!"