Chapter 22

When Cheng Mu saw Shen Hanchuan finally raised his head, he immediately wanted to reach out and pull him excitedly.

But Shen Hanchuan waved his hand and said impatiently, "Let's talk about something. I've been working a lot recently."

"Brother Hanchuan...are you really so fed up with me now?" Cheng Mu was slightly surprised, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I have nothing to say, then I'm leaving."

As soon as he finished speaking, the tall figure turned around and left.

"No... don't..." Cheng Mu closed his eyes, opened them again, tried his best to put on a smile on his face, and said to please, "Brother Hanchuan, let's start over!"

Hearing this, Shen Hanchuan stopped and glanced at him coldly, "I think I have already replied to you about this matter."

"I know, I know, but that doesn't count. We should talk about this kind of thing face to face." Cheng Mu's voice was particularly urgent.

Shen Hanchuan sneered, "Yes, it's just like when you wanted to break the engagement, said you didn't love me, and insisted on being with that Li Xinghe, right? Not only did we face each other, but we even made it known to everyone! "

"I... didn't mean it. I really didn't mean it. Trust me," Cheng Mu grabbed him and apologized repeatedly.

As he spoke, something suddenly occurred to him, and a bright smile appeared on his face, "Brother Hanchuan, I was wrong at first, but you see, I have quit the entertainment industry now, and we will have more time to be together in the future. Are we as good as before!"

"Are you kidding me?" Shen Hanchuan frowned and looked at him with emotionless eyes, "But Cheng Mu, I don't think this is funny. What happened happened, and no matter what, it's impossible to go back. to the past."

Listening to his cold words, Cheng Mu felt a faint chill between his teeth.

He held back his tears and continued to explain, "Brother Hanchuan, I already know I was wrong, haven't I changed it now?

I wanted to ask you for an explanation countless times, but you avoided me every time; I also called and sent you emails, but then you blocked me directly. Yes, I did something wrong, but did you even correct it once? Can't you even give me the opportunity, brother Hanchuan, our relationship has lasted for twenty years, do you really have to be so strict with me..."

"Am I strict?" Shen Hanchuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and suddenly felt as if he had gotten to know Cheng Mu all over again.

Such a person can say such things.

He shook his head, nothing more, just a passerby.

He said expressionlessly, "You only made one mistake, but your mistake lasted a little too long, and the level of the mistake was too unbearable.

However, this is not important. Since you already know that I am deliberately avoiding you and that I have blocked you, don't you still know what my attitude is towards you now? This is the first time I have direct face-to-face communication with you since our engagement was broken off. At the same time, I also hope this is the last time. "

"Brother Hanchuan, are you still angry with Li Xinghe?" Cheng Mu pulled his sleeve, looking aggrieved, but his eyes were extremely cold. If you look closely, you can see murderous intent flashing through him, "Don't worry, I won't Let him go."

Shen Hanchuan felt like he could hardly help but laugh angrily, "Why am I angry with him? Without you, he is just a stranger to me. He is good or bad to me. He has something to do with me and has feelings for me." It's you, Cheng Mu!"