Chapter 71

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows. Li Xiang was very discerning, and he liked this praise.

However, in fact, he is not that wise at the moment. In order to persuade him to change his mind, Li Xiang really said anything casually.

"Young ladies, you don't need to persuade me anymore, I have made up my mind. I have been lonely since I was a child, and it was only after I met the queen that I realized the truest love in the world. In this life, I only want to stay with the queen and grow old together." Lu Bingxing said directly.

"Your Majesty..." The ministers were shocked.

Is Your Majesty crazy?

This queen was called directly?

He also said that two people are committed to each other. Is it possible that he will not accept concubines in the future?

Then, I heard Lu Bingxing say in a cold voice, "My lords, please don't push your limits any further. You previously asked me to establish a queen and a succession of descendants to stabilize the country. Now I have not only established a queen, but also a prince. You need to You must understand the principle of contentment and happiness."

it is as expected.

I really don't even plan to have any heirs.

All the officials are about to shed tears. Your Majesty has gone too far and is too bullying...

Everyone is urging you to establish a queen and give you a son, not just for the sake of your country's stability, but now your Majesty is using it to threaten them. It's really enough. Your good intentions are not rewarded...

They were curious and puzzled before, how could anyone be willing to give up his country to others, but now they understand. Your Majesty wants to be with a man and be together for the rest of his life. Doesn't this future generation have no hope?

So cunning, so cunning. How sinister is your majesty's intention?

I'm afraid that while they were feeling sad for His Majesty's righteousness, Your Majesty might be feeling happy in his heart.

A complete bad guy...

"Your Majesty..." There were still a few old antiques who remained awake and were about to step forward to persuade.

Lu Bingxing's face was filled with ice and snow, and he said coldly, "I have given you enough face, why, is it possible that now everyone wants to be my master and learn from Chen Guanghe and Zhu Qun?"

When he heard these two names, the legs he had just stepped out unconsciously retracted.

Whatever, whatever, you are awesome...

Anyway, they are not the ones who will be discussed and treated as after-dinner jokes in the future. It's true that the emperor is not in a hurry and all the officials are...

After leaving the court.

Lu Bingxing hurried back to Qianqing Hall and was about to ask the Ministry of Internal Affairs to arrange the arrangements for the aftermath.

As a result, I saw my precious wife waiting at the gate of Qianqing Palace with an anxious look on her face.

Lu Bingxing calmed down, "What happened?"

Shu Chengxi handed over the envelope and simply stated, "Your Majesty, this is the person you arranged to go to Yandi before. The news was rushed back after 800 miles, and three fast horses died on the way."

Lu Bingxing quickly took it.

The group of people under Shu Chengxi were military scouts. They were used to seeing bloody killings and shocking changes in life and death, but they were still so eager to convey the news. I was afraid that either the princes were rebelling or foreign enemies were invading the border.