Chapter 148

Lu Xing was a master of swordsmanship, so he naturally listened to his stupid son's stabbing words.

Thinking about it, he sighed sadly and looked at his eldest disciple,

"Yun Shu, tell me, this little idiot Lu Bingxing has such an annoying and bad temper. I really don't know who he is like. How come he hasn't learned a single bit of maturity from his father..."

Hearing this, Xie Yunshu almost choked with laughter.

He raised his eyes, looked at his master disrespectfully, and rolled his eyes slowly.

While hurting others, don't forget to praise yourself.

With such a bad temper, can there be a third person in the world? Who else can Lu Bingxing be like...

Dear Master, what do you think?

Lu Xingjian was hurt by the look in his eldest disciple's eyes. He immediately snorted angrily and turned away, unwilling to pay attention to him anymore.

On the platform not far away, the person involved, Xiao Yi, was obviously more hurt. His face was already red and his fists were clenched.

To a certain extent, he is indeed not as good-looking as Lu Bingxing, the young masters of aristocratic families, but he has been accompanied by countless beauties like flowers all the way from the small border town.

In any case, his appearance is not ugly.

Unexpectedly, I would be pointed at my nose and scolded today on the final stage of the Immortal Ranking, which is attracting the attention of the world.

He gritted his teeth and sneered at Lu Bingxing, "Don't be so boastful. Now that we are on the fighting stage, let's see the truth behind our hands."

Compared with ridicule and sneer, Lu Bingxing would never lose to anyone.

He raised the corner of his mouth slightly and said with indifference and disdain in his eyes, "Now that I know that you talked so much nonsense before, I still think that you will be reincarnated as a mute in your next life!"

Regardless of what others in the room thought of these harsh words, Xiao Yi could no longer bear it anymore and was on the verge of an explosion.

He raised his head and roared with anger in his eyes, then raised his feet and kicked the ground, got into a posture, and rushed towards Lu Bingxing with his bare hands.

Although Xiao Yi's attack seemed to be motivated by impulse.

But since he was able to survive all the way and reach the finals, how could he be a truly brainless fool?

Along with his movements, extremely explosive and astonishing power spread out from Xiao Yi's body.

And because the speed was too fast, those present could only see a gray afterimage flashing past, causing waves of sharp and harsh whistling sounds along the way, which was the sound of clothes and hair cutting through the air.

Faced with such a fierce attack, Lu Bingxing would naturally not underestimate the enemy. The long sword in his hand was completely unsheathed, with cold light overflowing and a calm aura.

And at the next moment, Xiao Yi's fist had completely arrived in front of him.

The two of them faced each other directly, and in just a few moments, "Crack-...", they had come into close combat countless times.

Fist shadows or sword lights were scattered in all directions, like a sudden violent storm...

...

You punch me and I sword, come and go, always the same.