Chapter 51

"There are traces of Yang Zhan in City H, but...this matter was suppressed by the bosses above."

Lu Bingxing looked at the line of text that the other party had just sent on the computer screen with a stern expression.

Most of Yang Zhan's opportunities are related to women, and this time should be no exception.

After all, all the beauties, after being teased by him a few times, will have a deep love for him from then on; well, all the big shots will either be impressed by his ability and sharpness, or else they will treat him as their own. He has a bright future.

And for those who look down upon him, no matter whether they are young or old, their ending will be extremely tragic.

With his fingers flying, he replied directly, "Is the daughter of one of the bosses above involved with her?"

The person in charge of contacting Lu Bingxing in Daomeng Jiangnan District was named Shen Rui. Hearing this, he couldn't help but be surprised. He thought, is Zhu Ziyuan so well-informed?

He didn't waste any time and quickly replied, "Yes, it's Director Cai Kongcai, the boss of our Dao League Jiangnan. His daughter is involved with Yang Zhan, and he himself is very optimistic about Yang Zhan."

"Yang Zhan hurts mortals with his true energy and curses at will. This should violate the third major rule of the Tao Alliance."

Shen Rui sighed, "Director Cai said that he has accepted Yang Zhan as his disciple. If Yang Zhan did stupid things before, he would punish him on his own. Moreover, it was also those mortals who came to trouble him first. Yang Zhan is extremely talented in cultivation. The young man Tianjiao, it's just that he's a little harsher in his attacks and a little too tempered, but what does that mean?"

Retarded thing!

Lu Bingxing narrowed his eyes slightly.

Then, Shen Rui quickly typed another paragraph, "Zhu Guanzhu, you also know that although our Dao League is also established by the state, we are different from the police department.

The so-called Taoist people have practiced Taoism for thousands of years and have endless inheritance from teachers. Fellow disciples are the most important, and everyone is the most protective of their shortcomings.

Unless they practice evil, fall into the devil's way, and kill people wantonly, the Dao Alliance members are not willing to go to war over mortal affairs. After all, they are all old friends, and it depends on their face. "

Lin Xi looked at this long paragraph of defense, and his whole body turned into a cat with explosive hair, and he was very excited.

"Boyfriend, it turns out that not everyone in the Taoist sect is just like you and my great uncle. They indulge in cultivation every day and have intrigues and weird relationships.

Corruption, too corrupt. If the Taoist sect is so protective of its shortcomings, wouldn't it be very dangerous for those ordinary people? After all, they can't defeat them at all and have no strength to resist. Lu Bingxing's expression remained unchanged and he said calmly, "People who practice Taoism need talents and bones, and the number is very small. If you hadn't met Yang Zhan, how many Taoists do you think you would have met in your life?" "

"Oh, that's true. You may never meet one in your life."

Lin Xi laughed happily again, "Besides, this kid Yang Zhan is a pure weird idiot. Others may protect his shortcomings, but they shouldn't be like him, looking for trouble every day and being so crazy, right?"