Chapter 100 Alliance Leader

Better and more comfortable...

Lu Bingxing's approach was like stretching out a fishhook with fragrant bait to lure the little fish who came to the vast ocean for the first time.

Although Huo Xi still couldn't believe it in her heart that there were better things in the world, she was honest with her words.

His little head was buried in Lu Bingxing's chest, and he whispered in a hoarse voice, "I want to try... I want to be with Ah Xuan..."

In an instant, Lu Tiancai's eyes suddenly brightened.

He immediately stood up from the chair in the courtyard, held the person sitting on his lap across his arms, and walked straight into the bedroom.

Since the daughter-in-law is so curious about knowledge, the genius must let him feel the most beautiful love and love-related sports in the world.

This is a dual responsibility and historical mission as a family member and as a human genius.

Lu Tiancai was a university professor in his last life, and returning to his old profession in this life is even more perfect.

Throughout the exercise, he didn't just care about himself, but made every point and every place feel good to his precious wife.

Although my daughter-in-law is still a useless and cute idiot in her life, she didn't learn for a while, she blushed and refused forcefully, and she was unwilling to continue.

However, learning is like this, and most students are like this.

If you are not willing to put your heart into learning and cannot persevere, you will always regret your lack of effort later.

He had seen a lot in his previous life, how could he just watch the stupid wife indulge herself for a while? The genius must strictly implement it so that the stupid wife would not feel deep regret in the future for not being fully committed to today.

As for the next day, after getting up, Huo Xi's legs became limp and turned into noodles, and she righteously rejected Lu Tiancai's advances for seven days in a row. This is another story.

...

...

"There have been a lot more caravans entering the city recently?" Xiao Lu sat by the window of the teahouse, looking out at another caravan from the north passing by downstairs.

Zeng Qingqing put down the tea cup in her hand and said with a faint smile, "It's okay here, the winter is not too cold, but if we go a little further north, the river water there may freeze. Therefore, during this period, all major caravans are here Hurry up and load the goods, otherwise we won't be able to move in another two days."

Xiao Lu nodded, but when he suddenly saw so many strangers entering the city, and looking at their footsteps and body shapes, they basically had a solid foundation in kung fu, he felt inexplicably uneasy.

After the martial arts competition ended that day, he and Zeng Qingqing left Taiping Lake and followed the route of their previous life to Tianyou Sect.

But on the way here, he also heard a lot of news that Huo Zhanpeng was arranging for people to find him. He was afraid that these people were also...

Zeng Qingqing looked at Xiao Lu's face and comforted her nervously, "Young master, are you okay? Are you thinking about what happened at the martial arts conference again..."

Which pot won't be opened and picked up...

Xiao Lu felt a little cold in his heart.

This bitch has extremely vicious thoughts and dares to hide her words in front of him.