Chapter 44

The Lin family has a long history and has countless treasures and antiques. The old man of the Lin family is a senior enthusiast in this field.

In order to win over his grandfather and fight against his fierce father, Lin Xi often wanted to buy antiques to trick the old man. But, the old man had never seen any good things, so ordinary things really couldn't catch his eye.

Good things mean high prices. If you want to buy them, you have to go to those auction houses or large antique stores. The things there cost hundreds of millions at least. The Lin family is certainly not short of such money, but Lin Xi lack.

Classmate Lin Xi, also known as the money-splitting boy, could never keep any money. The Lin family knew his temperament and simply gave him pocket money on a monthly basis.

With no choice, he could only follow a few acquaintances to pick up the leaks.

But there are no shortcuts in the antique business. It is purely a job that God will reward you with. In addition to a wealth of insight and knowledge, it also requires a naturally sharp eye.

Lin Xi, a dandy boy, wants nothing but half a bucket of water.

I don't know how many times he has been deceived by the old fritters, but he still refuses to give up. When he finally saves some money, he likes to throw it into the antique street. Everyone in the street knows that he is a famous fool.

J City is located in the south of the Yangtze River and is a well-known tourist and cultural city.

It's summer vacation recently. In addition to local antique lovers, there are also many students and parents who are on vacation on the antique street. People are coming and going, and it is extremely lively.

"Young man surnamed Gao, please stay away from us. Is it disgusting for a grown man to stick so close to you?"

As soon as they got off the car, Lin Xi started to make trouble with Gao Yu.

The corner of Gao Yu's mouth twitched. You think I'm disgusting, but when you were in the restaurant just now, you were obviously focused on Taoist Zhu, okay?

Besides, do you think he wants to be clingy? He is also very helpless. It is extremely hot in this summer, and there is no air conditioning in the antique street, so everyone is about to be steamed into dried fish.

Gao Yu frowned, "Classmate Lin Xi, why don't you feel hot at all now? I remember that you used to be as weak as a dog every time it came to summer. It seemed like you couldn't eat more than two bites of rice except for ice?"

"Fuck, be careful what you say. Be careful, dad. I'll turn around and punch you into a dog, but..." Lin Xi touched his arm, which felt cold to the touch, and said doubtfully, "It's true!"

Seeing this, Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows slightly. His stupid precious wife didn't seem to know that his special physique was aroused.

However, what is even more puzzling is that for such a big event yesterday, from the moment she woke up until now, my precious wife has not even asked her what happened.

Do you have no desire for knowledge at all? Has the quality of contemporary college students deteriorated to this? So no spirit of scientific exploration?

Why.

Life is not easy, Lu Bingxing sighed.

Daughters-in-law in this world are indeed very cute, and cute people must be stupid. Geniuses can't spend too much money, so forgive him!

Cute and cute, no brains.

Gao Yu stretched out his hand and waved it up and down beside Lin Xi, enjoying the inexplicable cold air.