Chapter 26 (1) The CEO and the Star (Extra 1)

Shen Group, 28th floor, general manager's office.

"He is completely confused. The psychiatrist at the police station said that he has delusions and may end up not going to jail, but to a mental hospital to spend the rest of his life."

After listening to the call from an acquaintance in the police station, Li Yang turned to report to Shen Zechuan.

Lu Bingxing nodded and no longer cared about the half-dead man.

Instead, he excitedly raised the tablet in his hand, pointed at the photos on the screen, and asked, "Which one do you think looks better?"

Li Yang looked at the neatly arranged rows of diamond rings above, shining with the light of damn money, and a smile appeared on his face, "Your vision must be the best. Who can compare with it? If I give opinions at will, wouldn't it be polluted?" Are you sincere to Mr. Ye?"

Lu Bingxing raised his eyes and glanced at Li Yang thoughtfully.

Li Yang's heart trembled, and he almost thought that he had really made a mistake, flattered the horse's leg, and was about to have his performance bonus deducted.

Lu Bingxing suddenly nodded in deep agreement, and praised sincerely with a solemn face, "Xiao Li, you haven't wasted such a long time by my side. Now you have made great progress in both IQ and EQ, and you will definitely be better in the future." Promising."

Li Yang had a smile on his face and MMP in his heart.

He couldn't forget that every time before Mr. Shen tried to please Young Master Ye, he would come up with a lot of options for him or the Second Young Master to help him refer to. Well, wait for them to come up with the conclusion after all their hard work.

Mr. Shen would look at them again with the look of "Why do you have such bad taste, why are you so stupid, why are you so useless, why are you..." and so on.

Then, very proudly and firmly, he made a decision.

The Second Young Master has basically ignored him now, and he, a little person with no power, is still suffering a double blow every day.

...

Finally, everything settled.

...

One day, Shen Hanchuan drove to the Third Mental Hospital. Through the fence, he saw Cheng Mu wearing a white hospital gown, walking alone in the small garden of the hospital. The caregivers hired by the Cheng family paid a lot of money to take care of him very well. , at this time, he was as clean and beautiful as when we first met him as a child.

It's just that his eyes were dull and he kept mumbling, "How about trying it again? How about trying it again..."

Shen Hanchuan didn't know what he meant, but he understood that no matter how many times he did it again, if he couldn't learn to be grateful and cherish it, what was the point? From now on, the name Cheng Mu will disappear from his life forever!

...

After Cheng Mu was sent to a mental hospital for treatment, Jincheng Media's stock price fell to the bottom again due to his murderous incident, and it was forced to sell a large number of its IP shares.

Most of these things were originally obtained by Cheng Mu relying on the prophet to intercept them from others, but in the end they were all in vain.

Zheng Zhuoyuan, on the other hand, was transferred to the subsidiary company by his uncle because he made many foolish decisions in the process of helping Cheng Mu and created many business rivals for Jiaheng.