Chapter 115

"What the hell is this?" Mr. Zhao looked at his eldest grandson, his face darkened, "Why did it appear on Old Han..."

"A little puppet, what happened to Mr. Han this time was a man-made disaster." Lu Bingxing said calmly.

"Man-made disaster?" Everyone was shocked.

Suddenly, Grandpa Zhao didn't care to ask his grandson where he learned such a Taoist method. Instead, he was angry, "Who dares to use such a crazy method? This thing looks like a heretic!"

Lu Bingxing nodded, his expression unchanged and said, "Yes, this thing is indeed against the harmony of nature, and it is extremely difficult to refine. It requires 7749 pairs of mother and baby souls, one of which was killed during childbirth."

"In this case, the mother died to give birth to a child, so the dead baby will feel great guilt and gratitude to the mother. At the same time, there is also resentment towards God for dying early. Under the mixture of these two emotions, the mother Both babies can easily become demons."

"If there are evil monks who deliberately collect forty-nine pairs of such mother and child souls, and then use special secret methods and materials to refine them, they can finally get the mother-child love puppet, which is the thing itself."

Just hearing the name of this puppet makes me feel as if I am showered with spring light, full of kindness and affection.

But looking at this dark and terrifying thing, and listening to its spooky and harsh cries, everyone couldn't help but feel an indescribable and deep malice.

The kind that makes your neck feel cold in broad daylight.

Han Yucheng helped the old man sit down and asked actively, "With such a good name, why did you put the old man in such a difficult position?"

Lu Bingxing glanced at him and said, "The deep love between son and mother is divided into son-puppet and mother-puppet. The mother dies to give birth to the baby. After death, she has to do the opposite. The son-puppet will support the filial mother-puppet and receive the filial piety." The mother puppet's complete containment."

Hearing this, Han Yucheng frowned and said with emotion, "The so-called crow feeds back, is it just like this?"

The corners of Lu Bingxing's lips curled up slightly, and he rarely praised, "You still have some wisdom."

"The function of this puppet is indeed to feed back. The person who performs the technique will place the child puppet on a healthy person and the mother puppet on a seriously ill person.

Then, the child puppet will continuously absorb the vitality of the healthy person and give it to the mother puppet, and the mother puppet will then provide it to its own host who has died soon, in order to achieve the purpose of exchanging one life for another.

This whole process only takes seven days. After seven days, the puppet will drain all the vitality of the healthy person, and the other person will die. "

Suddenly, the room seemed to explode.

"What?" "That's actually what happened?"

"In exchange for one's life..."

"Is it any wonder that the old man declined so quickly?"

"This... in this world, there is actually such a way to hide the truth and exchange lives for others?"

...

After a moment of astonishment, Mr. Zhao reacted first. He looked at his eldest and grandson and said with confusion,