Chapter 6

When a family of three entered the door, they saw two old people sitting in the middle of the sofa, and beside them was a somewhat haggard Shen Hanchuan. When someone came in, he immediately shouted, "Brother, Brother Ye."

"Dad, Mom, Hanchuan, good morning," Ye Xi also called someone, and then continued, "The place where I filmed has some good local products. I brought some back so that you two can have a taste."

A smile appeared on Mother Shen's face, she quickly pulled him to sit down and praised him several times.

"Dad, Mom." Shen Zechuan just nodded and sat directly on the sofa aside. Everyone else in the room paid no attention to his indifference.

Everyone has long been used to his aloof character and has learned to accept it, tsk.

After a while, only the Shen family and his son were left on the sofa.

Father Shen put down the newspaper in his hand, raised his head and asked, "I heard from Secretary Li that you have to go back to work tomorrow."

"Yeah." Shen Zechuan nodded coldly.

"As for the car accident, we have arranged for people to follow the progress of the police. It should not be specifically aimed at you. The person who blocked your car at the intersection was also seriously injured and almost did not survive. Moreover, his taxi is indeed a perennial Run that way."

The corners of Shen Zechuan's lips curled into a sneer. This was certainly not directed at him. He was just dragged in by force.

However, this matter is not enough for outsiders.

The three of them then discussed the recent affairs in the company, and then Father Shen went out to water the flowers.

Shen Hanchuan poured a cup of tea, handed it to Shen Zechuan, and said warmly, "Brother, I have to take leave next week to go to school to deal with graduation-related matters."

Lu Bingxing immediately felt like he was facing a formidable enemy. Sure enough, there was no good banquet or good tea, and the little brat was about to escape his sight.

His brows and eyes were instantly stained with frost, and he looked at his brother coldly.

Shen Hanchuan was so stunned by his look that he hurriedly explained, "Don't worry, brother, Cheng Mu has gone to the mountains to record a show during this period, and we will not be in contact."

Lu Bingxing narrowed his eyes and sneered, "You actually know his current situation."

Shen Hanchuan couldn't laugh or cry, "Brother, he is really popular recently, and the reality show he participated in is also very popular. The casting was just on the hot search the day before yesterday. I was pushed to it by marketing, but I have already added his name. The blocking word has been entered, and you will never hear from him again, so don't worry!"

Lu Bingxing snorted coldly and nodded with some satisfaction. That's pretty much it. You have to be a good little brother!

For a moment, Shen Hanchuan didn't know how to feel. Both of their brothers had been educated by elites since childhood. They were independent and did their own thing. They never interfered in each other's affairs. But these days, the eldest brother could be regarded as pressing for him. Targeting people is really unconvincing.

He suddenly thought of something, deliberately smiled and said, "Brother, I think Brother Ye has been reluctant to talk to you today?"

Lu Bingxing frowned deeply.

Your brother, what do you know?

This is a little fun between their husband and wife. How dare you, an emotionally blind person like you, dare to make wild guesses?