Chapter 19

The next morning, when the real passers-by woke up, they saw marketing accounts all over the place, speaking for Cheng Mu in a special way of ridicule and self-deprecation.

Such as:

"Cheng Mu is so stupid. He was obviously blackmailed by sending audio recordings, but he was still fooled later and was deliberately designed to take photos. Does he have no brains?"

"You are obviously from a wealthy family, but why do you act like a silly Baitian who has never seen any conspiracies? You can fall into this trap, but it's not as good as ordinary people like us."

"It's really stupid. He rushes in person at the slightest thing, like a big stupid bear, being deceived and fooled again and again!"

"Cheng Mu must have been protected since he was a child, and his character is too silly and sweet. We social animals can see through Li Xinghe's impure motives at a glance. How can there be unreasonable tenderness in this world?"

...

"Hahaha, Cheng Mu's character is so inconsistent with his family background. He is actually a silly and sweet person!"

"Hahaha, you are really stupid. You can be deceived so easily. You just forget about it once. But you can be fooled every time. How amazing is that?"

"It's really funny..."

I have to say, this effect is even more amazing.

Passers-by are most annoyed by the mechanical control of the rainbow fart in the fandom. They like to watch stars from high above fall into the mortal world, and they like to see interesting things.

This developed to the end, so that many real passers-by with poor memories and more virgins also participated in this topic.

"Cheng Mu is actually a stupid rabbit."

"Otherwise, I can coax him too, and maybe I can get a lot of benefits..."

"I'll go too, I'll go too, maybe sister and I will become prosperous from now on!"

"I really want to die laughing. Brother Cheng Mu comes to my sister's arms. Let's comfort you and don't play with these adults with changeable minds!"

With these step-by-step rhythms, the entire topic was successfully solved.

Not only did it cleanse him of the impression of bullying and coercion, but he also established an image of a silly, sweet and noble boy who was ignorant of the world and stumbled into the entertainment industry.

For the female community, this is very pitiful.

...

However, just when everyone thought that Cheng Mu was about to be successfully cleared, and even because of the scandal, his popularity and sense of being a good citizen increased to a higher level.

At 11:30 in the morning, Li Xinghe posted another video on his personal Weibo account.

The video is an edited collection of some unaired clips from when Cheng Mu and Li Xinghe participated in the talent show. It contains not only the two of them, but also other trainees.

Although this video clip is very malicious, the content is indeed genuine.

The main reason is that during the recording of the program, Cheng Mu made various special demands and bullied his colleagues.

For example, this program was recorded in a completely closed environment, and no one was allowed to bring electronic products. However, in the video, it was obvious that Cheng Mu brought more than one mobile phone.