Chapter 139

Lu Bingxing narrowed his eyes slightly.

The original person is the son of Lu Xingjian, the leader of the Bixiao Sect. Lu Xingjian is a powerful person in the realm of life and death. He has many tricks. He can trace his bloodline and see the moments before and after the original person's death.

In this way, Xiao Yi certainly did not dare to kill the original body directly.

So, through the tower spirit, such a trap was carefully set...

It's really a good plan.

but......

Lu Bingxing felt his vast sea of ​​consciousness and the trembling little guy in the depths of the sea of ​​consciousness.

The moment his original consciousness was strangled by the soul-killing formation, his soul was sent over by the system, and the tower spirit controlling the formation happened to be pinned directly into the sea of ​​consciousness by him.

Ha, no matter what, Xiao Yi paid a price after all.

The tower spirit squatted on the golden sea of ​​consciousness, looking at the human soul floating in front of him. The spirit body started to tremble more and more violently. The soul that had been solidified for tens of thousands of years was almost shaken away by it itself. .

It was an immortal artifact that was accidentally left in this world when the world was in chaos and the immortals and demons were fighting.

He has been waiting here for thousands of years, waiting for someone to ascend smoothly and take him back to heaven.

And just recently, it finally arrived at Xiao Yi, the human being who currently seems to have the greatest potential.

For this reason, it was forced to make a contract with him and even helped him kill people.

But who would have expected that when it was killing someone, it would actually encounter...

It doesn't even dare to think about it, it's blasphemy...

Lu Bingxing gently closed his eyes, his soul looked inside, looked at this chubby and timid rat-like thing, and began to communicate with it.

"what are you?"

"What's the origin?"

The tower spirit just looked greedily at the bright, broad and pure soul in front of him, but he never dared to say a word.

Lu Bingxing was speechless.

Damn, why do you look so stupid? Isn't it still a treasure from the fairy world?

This is the kind of virtue that comes from the fairy world...

He frowned at first, then slowly relaxed.

Well, could it be said that this guy was completely fascinated by the charm of the genius?

After all, the situation in this life is very special.

The original owner...that is, the person who commissioned the mission, not only had the same name as him, Lu Bingxing, but even the appearance was exactly the same as him, which was the appearance that he was most satisfied with.

Thinking about it this way, it was completely normal for Ta Ling to be deeply impressed by his brilliance.

So, with a slightly gentler tone, he continued to ask, "What exactly is the Tower of Babel? Is it under your complete control?"

As soon as he finished speaking, a huge shaking sound was heard not far from the secret realm.

Lu Bingxing opened his eyes and frowned slightly...