Chapter 68

Shu Chengxi slightly avoided his gaze and asked seriously, "Then what is your Majesty going to do this time?"

"For murdering the king, death is not enough to avenge the crime!" Lu Bingxing looked coldly and said to the outside of the palace, "Shao Jun, the commander of the imperial army, and Luo Ji, the commander of the Jinyi Guards, will enter the palace immediately."

Shu Chengxi raised his eyebrows, pursed his lips and smiled, "Your Majesty is going to take action directly."

Lu Bingxing nodded, "The Marquis of Zhenyuan will come to Beijing tomorrow, and this time he will catch them all. You will go with Luo Ji later to protect your mother and brother. In addition, you must capture the King of Wu."

Shu Chengxi said excitedly, "The vassal king went to Beijing without an edict, which is the first crime; he united with the aristocratic family to poison the king, which is the second crime; when everyone gets the stolen goods, he cannot deny the serious crime of treason."

Lu Bingxing pinched his face and said, "This idiot King Wu actually dares to come to the capital at this time. It's really wonderful. After he is caught, he will be tortured immediately. He must be allowed to drag out all the famous families."

After saying that, Lu Bingxing shook his head again, "Maybe there is no need to torture at all, this idiot will vomit everything cleanly."

Shu Chengxi cupped his hands and said, "I will live up to His Majesty's expectations."

In the dark night, a killing unfolded silently.

...

Wei Yunxuan stood in front of the window, looking at the half-curved moon in the blue-black night sky, feeling a little uneasy.

The personnel in the capital had not given her any news for more than ten days, and they had no idea whether they had found the person they were looking for.

Nothing should happen, right?

No, no, not even her mother and uncle know about these manpower.

Wei Yunxuan bit her lip.

Although according to the memory of her previous life, the family's downfall would only occur three years later, but ever since she was forced to leave the capital, she always felt that everything seemed to be heading in an uncertain direction.

It seems that she will go to Xiao Yelin tomorrow and ask him to help find out about the Chen family and whether there have been any recent changes in the capital.

"Miss, why don't you rest? If you catch a cold, the prince should be worried again." The maid came over with a cloak and put it on her shoulders.

Wei Yunxuan turned around and smiled softly, "Girl, why are you always teasing me?"

"The prince likes you very much. In a few years, he might come to ask you to marry him."

Wei Yunxuan smiled bitterly and said, "But now I am just an orphan in trouble, and I have to rely on him to survive. How can I be worthy of the majestic Prince Dingyuan?"

"Young lady is also very good. She has earned a lot of money."

When she fled, she brought out a box with a lot of prescriptions in it, which were a family heirloom of the Chen family. When her grandfather married her mother, her mother gave them to her.

She relied on this to open several stores here.

In Youyan's frontier fortress, the folk customs are rough and many locals have never seen good things. The good things passed down by her century-old family have been greatly welcomed.