Chapter 62

Shu Chengxi raised his eyebrows, Your Majesty is indeed his Majesty.

As a man, Your Majesty, as a current Holy Emperor, has been on the throne for so long, and has been shrouded in the shadow of the Queen Mother, and is treated as a puppet. No matter what happens, everyone only knows the Queen Mother, but not the Emperor.

He thought that His Majesty, even if his mind was as broad as the mountains and seas, would inevitably have some grudge against the Queen Mother, or even resentment and hatred.

This is actually normal. There were many emperors like this in history.

But he didn't expect that his Majesty had none of it. He saw everything clearly and did not vent any emotions indiscriminately or accuse any innocent person.

He could even faintly feel that His Majesty respected the Queen Mother and even recognized the Queen Mother.

This is his Majesty. He has never set his sights on any one person. He only looks at the country and the people of the world.

Shu Chengxi sighed softly, it was hard not to be moved by such a person and such a king.

When he was young, he hid in his room and secretly studied with his elder brother.

My biggest fantasy is that one day I can put on men's clothes and walk down the street openly.

Like everyone else, study, go to school, take the imperial examination, and then, as the book says, the scholar-bureaucrats and the emperor rule the world together.

He has never thought about what the emperor who rules with him will be like?

Well, but now he knows, he must be an emperor like His Majesty, and he is really lucky to be a minister of such an emperor.

"Again, why do you look so stupid all day long?" Lu Bingxing pinched his face dissatisfied.

Shu Chengxi frowned, well, His Majesty is sometimes not very solemn.

However, the flaws do not hide the virtues.

"Do you have anyone you can use?" Lu Bingxing asked directly.

Shu Chengxi frowned.

Lu Bingxing lifted his chin and said calmly, "Tell the truth."

Shu Chengxi nodded and said with some hesitation, "Recently, a team of scouts from my father's past returned."

"Scouts, very good!" Lu Bingxing was also quite surprised, "You pick the best ones among them and help me keep an eye on one person."

Shu Chengxi was puzzled, "Your Majesty, do you actually need to take someone from me?"

Lu Bingxing was dissatisfied. Was his precious wife discriminating against him?

"This is because I value you, my Shu Jieyu."

Shu Chengxi pouted, "Who are you targeting?"

"Go to Yandi and help me keep an eye on Wei Yunxuan."

Shu Chengxi's eyes widened in shock, "Wei Yunxuan? Is it Miss Wei San from Anping's Mansion?"

Lu Bingxing nodded, "How do you know her?"

Shu Chengxi said casually, "On the way back, the Wei Mansion was so lively, and the people in the capital were talking about it. However, Your Majesty, according to your wishes, the fire just now was just her plan to escape."

"My beloved concubine is both talented and beautiful." Lu Bingxing pinched his white cheeks.

Shu Chengxi frowned, "Then, Your Majesty, how did you know that he went to Yandi?"