Chapter 133

After returning home that night, Feng Jianing approached her eldest brother in a sly manner.

"do you know?"

Lu Bingxing glanced at her casually and said quietly, "What do you know?"

Feng Jianing pursed his lips and said, "Su Lian failed to refine the spiritual potion today, but failed at the last moment. Then, he directly backfired and dropped his spiritual power level to C level?"

Hearing this, Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows and glanced at her, "Are you serious?"

Feng Jianing nodded fiercely, "Yes."

Lu Bingxing put down the cup in his hand and raised the corner of his mouth slightly. Did he come so quickly?

When he first attacked Su Lian, the reason why he used mental attacks was because he disliked him and was too lazy to touch him.

Furthermore, the original person Feng Jiashu died due to mental breakdown, so the genius also wanted Su Lian to experience the pain that the original person suffered.

However, because of the regulations of the military academy, he could not kill him directly, so he held back at first.

Although nothing can be seen on the surface for now, over time, it will definitely leave hidden dangers for Su Lian's career as a pharmacist.

Unexpectedly, Su Lian was so overconfident and stupid that he dared to try to refine the spiritual potion now, which directly accelerated the outbreak of this hidden danger.

If you think about it carefully, it has only been about ten days since he attacked Su Lian in the cave, but he has already tortured himself like this.

The cycle of heaven and earth will bring you unsatisfactory retribution.

Lu Bingxing added another cup of tea to himself, and then commented softly, "A person must know how to advance and retreat, especially a fool, otherwise he will reap the consequences. Tsk, no, it is precisely because he is a fool that he does not know how to advance or retreat. It seems to be an unsolvable problem. ."

Feng Jianing rolled her eyes at his pretentious words. She tugged on Lu Bingxing's shirt with some annoyance, "Brother, why aren't you curious at all? You were the one who rescued me from danger in the first place." Where are the people?"

Lu Bingxing remained silent. Of course he would not tell Feng Jianing. He had been mentally prepared.

He just continued to ask quietly, "How do you know about this matter? The Fu family and Su Lian should not take the initiative to spread this kind of thing to the outside world. According to you, it has been less than 12 hours since it happened. ."

Feng Jianing smiled proudly, "Hey, I was in the laboratory when Su Lian failed to refine the medicine. Then, this afternoon, the Fu family came to ask for sick leave for him. Someone heard the conversation between Fu Pingya and the Fu family. Finally, she came and told me again."

Lu Bingxing pouted, gossip is indeed human nature. Even if tens of thousands of years pass, it will not change.

Feng Jianing continued, "Brother, do you think this is retribution? More than a month ago, you were seriously injured in trying to save him. He didn't even look at you. Last time, he let that little girl Fu Pingya do it. , he arbitrarily slandered you behind your back, but now it's fine, he himself has suffered retribution, and his mental strength has been destroyed!"

Lu Bingxing chuckled lightly and said calmly, "It's not ruined. Isn't there still a C-level? It's already higher than most of the people in the galaxy. It's no problem to live a normal life."