Chapter 47

"This is Taoist Master Zhu Ziyuan of Tianyi Temple. He has profound Taoism and extremely high cultivation." Lin Xi replied.

"It's Taoist Priest. Qin Tao is so polite."

He didn't write anything in vain, and pretended to say it in passing.

Qin Tao has been friends with Lin Xi, Gao Yu and others since childhood, and they are also family friends in several families.

Gao Yu has been in some trouble recently. He heard from Lin Xi that he was going to ask someone from Xuanmen for help, so he was quite obedient.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up and he jumped up from the ground, "Taoist Master, your power is boundless. You have come here specially. Is there any way to save my daughter's life?"

This vitality grass sells for 200 merit points in the system mall. It can be said that he has gained one-twentieth of the world's harvest, and the spiritual liquid purchased to cure this grass costs 100 merit points, which is not cheap, no. It cannot be saved, but it must be worth it. The genius Lu Bingxing never does business at a loss.

"Resurrection from the dead is an act against nature. It requires formation to gather vitality. It may even rob other living beings of nutrients. From now on, you need to participate in more environmental protection activities to maintain ecological balance."

Qin Tao opened his mouth slightly, why did he talk about environmental protection so well?

He doesn't want to participate in such activities, it's so embarrassing. From now on, if he has such a big reputation, no matter where you put it, others will definitely laugh at him, right?

crazy......

Qin Tao struggled and said, "Can I directly send money to those environmental protection organizations and animal and plant protection organizations?"

Of course giving money will do, but is there anything that money can't do? ,

However, considering this guy's wanton behavior of letting his daughter recognize her father, Lu Bingxing said with a stern face, "Practice will show your sincerity. The Three Pure Ones above will know!"

"Wow..." Qin Tao covered his face with tears streaming down his face. This sadness was only a little lighter than when he lost his precious girl.

Seeing him like this, Lin Xi suddenly felt gloating.

"Haha, Dad, I will bring a lot of people to support you when the time comes. Come on, good boy."

Qin Tao was too angry to care about him.

However, after the sadness, there was endless anger. He narrowed his eyes and said, "Taoist Master, I checked before and found signs of someone coming in, but there is no problem with the security of my room. I suspect that it may be an expert." , can you find a way to find out who harmed my daughter? I want to cut him into pieces!"

He, Qin Tao, was not someone who could suffer such injustice for nothing.

He was actually forced to participate in that kind of erotic activity. For the sake of his daughter, he could be raped temporarily, but there had to be an outlet and way to vent his anger.

"It's Yang Zhan." Lu Bingxing said, "This breath is so familiar. It's exactly the same as when I fought with him before."

Qin Tao was furious, "Yang Zhan, is your grandson looking for death? He just provoked Gao Yu, and now he's messing with me?"

Lin Xi puffed out her cheeks and gritted her teeth, "Is this guy a hater of rich people? Why is he just staring at a few of us?"

Lu Bingxing had a cold face and said nothing.