Chapter 92

Lu Bingxing sat in front of the window of the waterside pavilion on the shore. He raised his eyes slightly and looked at the water nearly a hundred miles below. The lake was blue and clear. Under the reflection of the autumn sunshine, it was like a crystal-clear alexandrite embedded between the green mountains on both sides.

The vast lake is surrounded by the largest floating island in the middle, and is dotted with other islands of different sizes and heights. They are scattered in an orderly manner, seemingly broken and connected.

The rich water vapor evaporated by the sun gathers into a thin mist. When blown by the breeze, it lingers around the land for a long time. The islands in the water are like fairy mountains on the sea.

While stuffing some snacks into her mouth, Huo Xi stretched her neck and couldn't help but sigh, "I can't believe that this remote place has such beautiful scenery. It has a different style compared to Taihu Lake."

Lu Bingxing glanced at the corners of his oily mouth and felt speechless. He stretched out his arms, took out a handkerchief from his arms, and then gently wiped the oil from his mouth.

Huo Xi's upper body was straight and she didn't dare to move.

Well, it's confirmed. Ah Xuan and he have been a little strange recently. Ah Xuan was also very kind to him in the past, but he never wiped his mouth, and even reached out his hand directly to...

However, Ah Xuan's hands are really big...

After wiping it, Lu Bingxing threw the handkerchief directly to the corner of the table with a look of disgust, not wanting to look at it again.

Huo Xi felt hurt and embarrassed.

He changed the subject and said, "Axuan, there are so many people in Taihu Lake, and I find it boring after playing for a long time. Next time we go fishing in the lake, we might as well come here. I don't know if the fish and shrimp here will be better than those in Taihu Lake." Even more delicious! "

Lu Bingxing withdrew his gaze and looked back at his stupid wife.

Well, he is really the most disgraceful person in the world.

This is Taiping Lake, where this year's martial arts conference will be held.

The martial arts conference is the biggest event in the world, and everyone who practices martial arts yearns for it.

However, there are hundreds of martial arts sects of all sizes in the Central Plains, and perhaps even masters from all over the country and outside the Great Wall will come. In order to prevent them from disturbing the people in the city, Tianya Pavilion arranged the venue in the mountains.

Ever since the Wulin Conference eighteen years ago, Tianya Pavilion has been in charge of relevant matters. This year, Mei Feixing, the master of the Suzaku Palace, came one month earlier than other palaces to arrange the matter.

Although the original Pei Xuan was a puppet, as the master of the pavilion, with his status and status, he still had to come forward for openings or certain entertainments, otherwise he would be too disrespectful to other sects.

So, after arranging accommodation and basic supplies in Suzaku Hall, he arrived here half a month in advance and started waiting for people coming from afar.

He was coming, how could Huo Xi leave him alone, so of course he came with him.

However, even though he came, Mei Feixing ignored him and treated him only as a mascot.

In the days after arriving, he spent almost all of his time accompanying Huo Xi on sightseeing tours. There were many islands and dense jungles here, but there were few human traces. Therefore, the natural resources were extremely rich.