Chapter 32

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows slightly.

What a coincidence, I rushed to the opportunity and got slapped in the face.

He put his hands behind his back, glanced at the two of them contemptuously, and said coldly, "Since we've already come, let's be more polite. We've talked enough today, so there's no need to waste any more time on both sides."

Jiang Jiabao's chubby cheeks suddenly turned red.

He was extremely unwilling to kowtow to the Gu family and admit his mistake when he knew that the matter had been exposed before. However, Jiang Mengyao tried his best to threaten and induce him, so he reluctantly agreed, thinking that he would close the door and kowtow to the memorial tablet. Leave immediately.

Now that he came to Gu's house, he realized that Gu Ping'an actually dared to open the door wide and expose all of this in the sun, leaving no room for retreat or mercy, and yet he had to be surrounded by so many people.

Ever since Jiang Mengyao became prosperous, he, Jiang Jiabao, has always been liked by others in the village. Now, he has to kowtow and kneel in front of everyone, in front of those who are usually despised by him and bullied by him at will. , what a shame and embarrassment.

He shook off Jiang Mengyao's hand and turned around immediately to go home.

Jiang Mengyao reacted very quickly, holding him tightly, frowning, and whispered a few words of comfort before Jiang Jiabao followed her reluctantly into the house with a stinky face.

...

The main hall had just been disturbed, and the dust and dust were still there.

After the Jiang brothers and sisters finished kowtowing, their luxurious clothes were naturally stained with a little dust.

As soon as Jiang Jiabao stood up straight, he started slapping him in disgust and muttering some dirty words.

"Continue." Lu Bingxing looked at the lower right corner of the loving father's tablet and said indifferently.

Jiang Mengyao looked over and saw a blank tablet.

She frowned in displeasure, "What do you mean?"

"This is what I keep for myself..."

Lu Bingxing coughed and said calmly, "Everyone knows how Gu is doing. After this incident, I'm afraid it won't last long. Who knows what will happen after death? Let's just settle it now, right?"

Such shocking words, even though Jiang Mengyao had experienced them in two lifetimes, could not help but open her mouth in shock. She only felt in her heart that Gu Ping'an might really be crazy.

Lu Bingxing didn't care what her reaction was, and continued, "However, I don't need you to kneel to me now, just kneel to the memorial tablet!"

Xu Xi stood aside, dumbfounded.

The fat little white man in his mind started to roll over and over. It was over. When did this tablet come out? Why didn't he know if Gu Ping'an was really going to die? What would he do?

The neighbors who followed in to watch the excitement were also shocked by the strange words.

"Ping An is so angry, is this, this... this is so unlucky..."

"How can anyone set up a memorial tablet for themselves while they are still alive?"

"Hey, didn't you listen to what he just said? Who can know his own body better than him? He saw that he was not well. He vomited such a large pool of blood. What a sin..."