Chapter 75

At the same time, Hua Hui's group of younger brothers were completely stunned.

Hua Hui's mother is a professor in the Department of Mathematics. Although she does not teach their classes, according to Chinese habits, teachers like to ask more questions to the children of colleagues or acquaintances in class, as do several teachers in their class. in this way.

So, their brother Hui usually sits back when he can, and shrinks his presence when he can. Now, now, he actually takes the initiative to sit so far forward?

What on earth is this love...

To be able to make a dignified seven-foot-tall man abandon his face and dignity as a scumbag in order to desperately integrate into the world of academic tyrants is simply shocking and touching.

There is true love in the world, so that's it!

...

There were gradually more people in the classroom, but when every student sat down, they subconsciously asked the classmates around them, "Did Yin Xi urge Hua Hui to hand in his homework today? Did he go too far? This actually caused a scene, Hua Hui Did you sit next to him specifically to find fault?"

"I just came here, so I can't figure it out, but Yin Xi is too serious. Why should someone like Hua Hui care about him? His own mother, the famous Professor Yan in our department, can't care about him anymore?"

"Too......"

"Yin Xi is just too responsible!"

Lu Bingxing lowered his head and looked at the stock market for a while, feeling that the gaze on him still hadn't left. He raised his long eyebrows slightly and couldn't help but feel a little unhappy.

From the time he sat down until now, eyes have been coming and going on him. Geniuses always attract attention wherever they go. Lu Bingxing is used to this kind of situation.

However, a certain line of sight was surprisingly persistent, and it has even remained in a stalemate until now, never leaving him for a second.

Lu Bingxing threw the phone on the table, turned his head, looked at the chubby little guy on his right, imitating Hua Hui's usual tone, and shouted coldly, "Boy, what do you want to do, are you looking for a beating?"

An Yan had heard about Hua Hui's reputation. When he heard this, his pupils could not help but shrink and his fat cheeks trembled slightly.

But thinking about it, I still felt a little aggrieved. I held my neck and said bravely, "You...your position is mine."

Lu Bingxing frowned. Where did you come from, idiot. Aren't you allowed to sit anywhere in the university?

He didn't think this guy was ignorant yet. He and his wife were supposed to have this row to themselves, but instead they got a heavyweight light bulb.

When the two of them moved, Yin Xi, who was still immersed in embarrassment, also turned sideways and looked over.

"Anyan?"

The little fat man seemed to have seen his relatives and immediately called out sadly, "Yin Xi?"

Lu Bingxing's brows twitched slightly.

This feeling, why do I feel like the Milky Way between the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl?

Lu Bingxing glared at his wife with dissatisfaction, "You know him? Who is this person?"

Yin Xi first glanced at the chubby little one apologetically, then pulled Hua Hui's sleeve and said softly, "This is An Yan, a classmate in our class. Stop bullying him."