Chapter 18

Shen Group, 28th floor.

Lu Bingxing's phone rang.

He saw the caller by mistake and raised his eyebrows unconsciously.

Considering that there were several other people in the office, he coughed lightly and turned cold for a moment. He couldn't let Ye Xi, a scumbag, know that he was looking forward to it so much and would be proud of him in the future.

"Hello?"

"Shen Zechuan, thank you." Ye Xi's clear voice fell into his ears through the mobile phone.

Lu Bingxing nodded slightly, feeling a little more comfortable, "You are not completely stupid. You know that I am helping you, so I want to repay you."

Of course Ye Xi knew that it was not the first time that he had his beard cut off. If Qian Jiayi had the ability to stir up trouble, could it be that he had deliberately sat idly by and ignored it before?

However, gratitude is gratitude. He can't coddle Shen Zechuan. That guy is born to beat snakes and follow the stick.

"Didn't you say that you love me very much? Then shouldn't you pay a little bit for me?" He cleared his throat and asked.

But as soon as the words came out of his mouth, his earlobes turned red involuntarily.

At this time, Lu Bingxing was particularly arrogant, "Humph, you finally feel my love. You are slow enough. Then when I want to do something happy again, you are not allowed to find reasons to refuse."

"How could I not feel it? After all, your love for my body is truly remarkable and so direct that it cannot be expressed in words?"

Ye Xi was so charming that he had no thoughts at all. Why didn't the conversation go as he expected? Why was Shen Zechuan always so good at twisting the topic?

Lu Bingxing pouted, "Don't taint my feelings casually. I already love you on many levels now, but the physical bonus is greater."

"Then I'm deeply honored."

"You can't blame me, it's because your external conditions are indeed so excellent that other aspects are overshadowed..."

Ye Xi stared at the beautiful face in the mirror, feeling happy and sad at the same time. This theory couldn't be more reasonable. It was all his fault anyway. The fault was that the big star was too beautiful, covering up other advantages!

However, before he could finish feeling sorry for himself.

Someone's serious voice continued to sound,

"Especially in terms of IQ, it is completely unworthy of your face... If you are like me, no matter your IQ, body or personality, you can reach a perfect level, then I will definitely treat everything about you fairly and fairly. , there is no preference."

Damn...

Inhuman!

Ye Xi pinched the mobile phone's white forearm, with bulging veins, and said viciously, "Since I can't do anything and you are so perfect, you might as well just love yourself and get out!"

Lu Bingxing held his phone and frowned in a straight line, knowing that he might have said the wrong thing again.

He quickly waved Li Yang out of the office, and then began to explain expressionlessly, "But, I just like you like this. Even if you are not perfect, I still love you to death.

Although I am indeed perfect, I don't look down on myself at all. I am not interesting at all. I am great at everything and good at everything. I am so perfect that it seems like a false existence. I am extremely boring. There are no twists and turns in life. nothing.