Chapter 74

Jiang Xu's mother owned a small artist agency, and Fangran majored in Chinese at university. So after graduation, Jiang Xu kindly introduced him to her agency as an intern screenwriter.

Jiang Xu himself is a top student in the mathematics department, but he has stayed in school to study academics all his life and does not care much about everything in his company.

Then, within a few years, the inside and outside cooperated, and everything in the brokerage company became Wei Hang's.

The most important thing is that he also stole Jiang Xu's research results, bribed his graduate students, said Jiang Xu was an unspoken student, and committed academic fraud.

With all the personal and material evidence available, Jiang Xu was ruined, expelled from school, and lost everything. A person who was praised for his good character since childhood was labeled as a shameless person.

Jiang Xu's mother was already very angry because something happened to her company. Now she found out about her son's misfortune, and she suffered a stroke and went to the hospital.

Only then did Jiang Xu learn how unbearable this free and passionate soul that he once liked and yearned for was actually.

Fang Ran went to Wei Hang with a smile and took the winning results, and Wei Hang really kept his promise and stayed with him.

But, as the saying goes, the one who falls in love first loses.

Wei Hang's attitude towards him has never been very warm, and the two of them were entangled until they were in their thirties.

In the end, Wei Hang even married a girl and was kicked out of the house. He struggled for half his life and gained nothing.

After such a big change, Fangran felt regretful when he thought about his youth. He planned to go to Jiang Xu to apologize, but he got into a car accident on the road and was reborn in the summer after the college entrance examination, before going to college and before he met Jiang Xu.

Like countless reborn people, the first thing they do is take advantage of opportunities to make money.

In his previous life, he was a screenwriter, the royal screenwriter of Jiang Xu's mother's company, specializing in network IP adaptation.

He had just graduated from high school at this time, so of course it was impossible for any company to hire him.

After thinking about it, he started writing a novel.

It should be said that he started plagiarizing other people's novels.

Fangran was responsible for IP adaptation in his previous life, and had handled too many novels. Some of the projects were very large. He had participated in them with the most powerful screenwriters at the time, and was deeply impressed by those IPs.

The first thing he published was a series of novels called "Gods", which was a very grand series of novels. It was made into a TV series and a series of four movies in a previous life. It was a great success and has achieved good results throughout Southeast Asia.

He had been fortunate enough to participate in the adaptation of four movies as the second screenwriter, so in this life, he simply took the IP into his own hands.

Because in his previous life, Hua Yi, the original author of "Clan of Gods", was devoted to creation and was not proficient in legal provisions. He was severely cheated by the contracted website and caused a lot of conflicts. In the end, until his death, Hua Yi still I have been in litigation with the website and suffered from the pressure of discussion from all sides, which made me very haggard and depressed. In the end, I even suffered from mental depression and needed to be in and out of the hospital all year round.