Chapter 102

Since Xiao Lu came back from Xingyun City that day, he has been staying in the secret room of Hantan underground, practicing the magical skill of wedding clothes, and has never gone out even half a step.

Meals are also delivered by servants at scheduled times, and they are completely unaware of everything happening outside.

The Zeng family thought that he was practicing the Tianyou Heart Sutra, and they just hoped that he would work harder and reach the seventh level as soon as possible without doing anything else, so they would not bother him with these things.

Xiao Lu knew what they were thinking.

However, let's see who wins?

He is very confident that as long as he is given enough time and waits for his marriage to be completed, the Zeng family and his daughter are nothing more than ants. He has the Tianyou Heart Sutra in his hand, and the first ones to be sucked dry by then will be their father and daughter. .

Therefore, at this time, Xiao Lu was extremely puzzled when the door to the secret room was blasted open by someone's palm. Could it be that the Zeng family and his daughter had found other ways to solve the problem of internal energy?

After a burst of smoke and dust dissipated, when he saw the person clearly, his eyes tightened tightly and his voice sounded like it came from hell, "Pei Xuan..."

Lu Bingxing ignored him.

Huo Xi smiled happily, "You idiot, are you really here?"

Then, Xiao Lu saw a mouthful of dirty blood spurting out.

Huo Xi was startled and subconsciously took a few steps back. Wasn't it? His casual words made him vomit blood...

He is so powerful, how come he doesn't know it?

Lu Bingxing first pinched his wife's cheek comfortingly, and then looked at Xiao Lu coldly.

Xiao Lu raised his sleeve and wiped the blood from his mouth.

He had just suddenly seen his life-and-death enemy, and his mood was unstable for a moment. In addition, practicing the magical skill of wedding clothes was a dangerous and dangerous thing. He was suddenly forcibly interrupted, and his internal energy backfired fiercely.

Lu Bingxing's brows deepened,

So dirty and disgusting.

I don't want to take action anymore.

He raised his eyebrows and said coldly, "Xiyun, go."

In an instant, a huge green figure appeared in the secret room almost out of thin air, and then flew towards Xiao Lu at extremely fast speeds.

Not to mention that Xiao Lu was seriously injured by the backlash at this time. Even in his heyday, he was no match for Xiyun. Xiyun's hundreds of years of training were not in vain, even in the era of spiritual extinction.

...

When Lu Bingxing and Huo Xi took Xiao Lu back to the Tianyou Sect's main hall, except for those who had abandoned their martial arts and surrendered, almost no one in the Tianyou Sect could stand.

Zeng Yulong's face was not seen, but there was a shriveled corpse lying under the leader's throne. He was wearing the same black golden robe that Zeng Yulong had seen when he came in.

Lu Bingxing took the initiative to ask Huo Zhanpeng, "Master, Zeng Yulong was killed by the backlash?"

There was no joy on Huo Zhanpeng's face, he just nodded slowly.