Chapter 81

Lu Bingxing glanced at his cheap dad and said quietly, "I know what's going on. I'll solve it."

Hua Hanxue was shocked.

The scale of his design company, to be honest, due to the influence of the special industry, its development cannot be compared with those of giant capital, but it is still one of the best in the industry.

Someone could specifically design this to harm him, even if he didn't hesitate to offend the city government. He thought it was at least a big commercial competition, but he never thought that it would have anything to do with his own ineffective evil.

"Are you talking nonsense?" Hua Hanxue took off his glasses and rubbed his brow.

Facing Hua Hanxue's surprised look, Lu Bingxing's expression remained unchanged and he said coldly, "Have I ever made a joke to you?"

"No." Hua Hanxue nodded.

Ever since they took the college entrance examination and had a showdown with the little bastard, the little bastard didn't even take the initiative to say a word to him, let alone make a joke. That was all from his childhood, this stinky son...

Hua Hanxue said curiously, "However, if you said you would solve it, then I assume that this matter is related to you, but what kind of trouble have you caused, and people have found it on me? Why don't you tell me? Let's listen so we can prescribe the right medicine."

"I'll handle this matter. You don't have to worry too much, and you don't need to do anything extra. Just wait. The result will be there in three days at most. Hehe, you fool who wants to push himself too far is seeking his own death."

Lu Bingxing's voice was extremely cold, and his slender fingers were crossed and clenched on his thighs, and he heard "..." a few snapping joints.

Hua Hanxue, including Xia Liu who had been listening, were all frightened by his tone and expression. This little guy is usually not easy to get along with, but he has never been like this. This is a collision. What's wrong?

As for his instructions, Hua Hanxue heard them, but didn't take them into his heart. In his opinion, this kid's hair hasn't even grown yet, so what problem can he solve?

After all, he has been around for so many years. If nothing else, he must have better connections than this kid. What is going on must be found out.

Besides, even if I can't do it myself, why can I still go to his father?

Even though he is over forty years old, he is still his father's son...

Hua Hui's grandfather used to be the leader of a state-owned enterprise. He reached his age a few years ago and is now retired at home, but he has a very high level and a wide range of contacts!

Lu Bingxing had just prepared his front legs and wanted to find trouble with Fang Ran.

However, on this night.

Several big Vs on Weibo quickly spread another blog post.

"A well-known professor in the Department of Mathematics of N University sexually harassed his male master's degree and embezzled his research results..."

Any one of the several elements in this title is enough to attract countless attention, let alone when combined together.

At first, netizens thought that the professor was a male. Was it sexual harassment? Sexual harassment between homosexuals. How miserable is this student?

As a result, after reading the entire article, I found out that it was a female professor.

Female professor sexually harasses male master's degree?