Chapter 97

"You want to go back to Tianya Pavilion?" Huo Zhanpeng looked at the disciples in front of him with all kinds of feelings in his heart.

"There are some matters that need to be arranged." Lu Bingxing nodded with an indifferent expression.

At this time, several days had passed since the martial arts conference ended.

"Okay." Huo Zhanpeng nodded.

When my benefactor and old friend entrusted Xuan'er to him, he originally wanted to take care of him.

However, looking at Xuan'er's previous methods, I am afraid that he is no longer under his own. Why do I still need to live under his wings all day long?

Xuan'er is the master of Tianya Pavilion and has his own world. Now it's his turn to take care of others.

Thinking of this, Huo Zhanpeng hesitated slightly and said, "Xuan'er, my master knows that you have profound kung fu, but everything in the world has its own rhythm. You are practicing your kung fu too fast, but I don't know if there are any obstacles. Master, can you help me?" What......"

For this, Lu Bingxing had already thought of an excuse.

"Two years ago during the autumn hunting season, my disciple was lost in the forest for a day. It was actually a blessing in disguise that he met an expert at the foot of the cliff.

At that time, his life was on the line, and he was afraid that his martial arts would be lost, so before he passed away, he directly instilled all his seventy years of internal strength into his disciples. It was through this that he helped his disciples open up the meridians that were naturally blocked. "

"This inner strength has been secretly consolidated and channeled by the disciple for nearly a year before it can be used as easily as it is now. However, the old man warned the disciple not to tell outsiders about this, so he has kept it secret. I hope Master will forgive me."

"It turns out there is such an adventure, isn't it surprising?" Huo Zhanpeng nodded, basically believing it.

When he was young, he had a very ordinary background. He was able to achieve what he is today because of encountering various adventures and masters. He was very open-minded about such things.

He comforted Pei Xuandao, "Since I promised the master, I shouldn't have spoken out about this matter, and the master shouldn't have asked more questions."

"Thank you, Master, for your understanding." Lu Bingxing's voice was calm.

Huo Zhanpeng continued to ask, "When does Xuan'er plan to leave?"

"Leaving the day after tomorrow."

Hearing this, Huo Zhanpeng felt extremely sad in his heart.

Alas, all three of his disciples are now slowly leaving him.

After the competition in the ring that day, Xiao Lu disappeared.

He asked people to search around and found out that he had left with a woman on his own initiative. Huo Zhanpeng was not too sad about this. Thinking of Xiao Lu's unusually high self-esteem, if he was forced to stay, he would be afraid that The mentality will be unbalanced... No matter if you go out for a walk, you will eventually learn to grow up in the world.

However, since he has such an extreme personality, he only hopes that he can learn to restrain himself when he is away from home, so as not to cause any trouble or harm others or himself.

Thinking of this, Huo Zhanpeng recalled something again. His face became solemn, he looked at Pei Xuan and asked, "Xuan'er, Master wants to tell you the truth. A month ago, when the Red Flame Thief happened, the person who secretly attacked you was Lu'er. ?"