Chapter 144

The mythical beast Golden Eagle folded its wings and landed at the gate of Fairy City.

The two elders and disciples led by the Bixiao Sect jumped down neatly one after another, and then walked into the city together.

Fairy City has existed since ancient times and is the oldest sacred place in the Fairy Continent. It has many inherited forbidden formations, and the entire city is covered with forbidden air formations.

Not to mention exotic beasts such as golden eagles, even true powerhouses in the realm of life and death are not allowed to fly around the city casually.

Bixiao Sect is the last one among the big sects to arrive here.

However, although no one had arrived before, various gossips related to their sect had already spread like wildfire in Fairy City, and had become a side dish for the cultivators who came to compete and visit.

Therefore, when a group of people wearing the iconic white clothes with silver trim and sword uniforms with dark hibiscus patterns appeared in the city, it immediately caused an inexplicable commotion.

Although the disciples of the Bixiao Sect felt quite strange about this, they did not have any other superfluous reactions. They still kept their eyes straight, their footsteps steady, and followed the elder in an orderly manner as usual.

Bixiao Sect can actually be called Bixiao Sword Sect.

Because swordsmanship is the most powerful inheritance in their sect, from the sect master to ordinary disciples, almost everyone practices swordsmanship, and Xie Yunshu and Lu Bingxing are the best among them.

Those who practice swordsmanship have the calmest, sharpest, strongest and most unified sword center.

How can these external disturbances block their way forward...

Comparatively speaking, Lu Bingxing is the one with the most relaxed posture and expression among the disciples.

However, if you look closely, you can see that there is an extremely dark and cold look hidden in his eyes.

Xie Yunshu, who was standing next to him, glanced up at him and said lightly, "Junior brother, the battle hasn't even started yet, why do you have such a terrifying expression?"

But this time, Lu Bingxing rarely paid attention to his wife.

Because, he felt really unhappy.

Because the unabashed gazes of these people are really annoying.

Because most of the eyes of these people fell on Xie Yunshu, the number one young person in the mainland. The number one young person in the mainland who announced with great fanfare a few months ago that he would cross the realm of life and death, but failed in the end. .

Although before coming here, Lu Tiancai had already expected that such a thing would happen with a high probability.

Although on weekdays, he always despises his wife's intelligence and character, thinking that he is a scumbag and stupid. However, Lu Tiantian is Lu Tiantian.

How could these fools, how could they look at losers and trash with such eyes, looking at people they themselves had no qualifications to even look up to...

Look at the person Lu Bingxing holds dear to his heart...

Xie Yunshu watched as Junior Brother Lu ignored him and silently rolled his eyes.

Junior brother is young, so he is indeed relatively young and energetic...

He continued warmly, "Actually, it seems that a counterattack from this situation would be pretty good."