Chapter 66

It is mid-spring, the best time of the year.

The morning light fell on people's faces, and just as they felt a bit warm, a slight cool breeze blew over their temples and clothes, making them feel indescribably relaxed and comfortable.

Lu Bingxing was sitting in a second-floor compartment of the Zhuangyuan Building, listening to the students' speeches below.

Yesterday, the examination has ended and the rankings have been released.

In a few days, when the auspicious day arrives, the palace examination will begin.

After Lu Bingxing finished approving the memorial today, he spent his free time thinking about his wife and looking outside the palace. He had been in this world for so long, but he still only wandered around the square palace.

Passing by Tianjie, he saw students gathering in this restaurant. Lu Bingxing took the opportunity to come in and rest for a while. He also came to see how his future ministers were doing in private.

This restaurant is also called Zhuangyuan Loubian, which means that the students who lived here were the number one students in high school, and not just once or twice.

The boss of Zhuangyuan Building is a businessman with a certain amount of money and a very clever mind.

This place is expensive, but the boss offers great discounts to students.

Anyone who holds a scientific examination certificate can come here to chat and drink tea. If you don't order extra meals and snacks, the tea and seats are free.

It can be said to be very attractive to students who come from poor backgrounds and want to come and make friends.

Therefore, the business in Zhuangyuan Building is always a hundred times better than elsewhere.

Even after a while, almost all the students only came here.

"This time the list will be made. Do you find any difference from previous ones?"

"Brother, I want to say that there is a difference in the number of admissions between newly wealthy and humble families."

"Yes, there are many opportunities for children of aristocratic families to get ahead, such as recommendation, support, and official donation. However, we only have the opportunity to get ahead after ten years of hard work. The importance and hard work of the two are not in the same line at all. This time Isn't the result perfectly normal?"

A student said, "I heard that His Majesty began to officially rule a few months ago, and that Your Majesty will personally serve as the examiner for this examination."

"I see. No wonder the quota has changed so much. Your Majesty is wise."

Another young student said, "The Holy One was able to ask the Queen Mother to remove the bead curtains and stabilize the court half a year after he ascended the throne. There was no trace of chaos and no loss of soldiers. He was naturally wise."

Hearing this, Lu Bingxing couldn't help but turn his head and glance at him.

There are many people who are good at reading, but people with good vision are rare.

Forehead.

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows slightly.

It turned out to be him. This guy had a good eye in his previous life, and he could see that Wei Yunxuan was unreliable. Unfortunately, he couldn't defeat the power in the end.

It is Han Jiaqi, who is also his hand-picked leader for this session.

Although he is far from a genius, he still has some talent. Don't be trapped in your children's personal affairs in this life and work hard in your career.