Chapter 35

Time passed slowly in the mutual understanding of teaching (not).

These days, Lu Bingxing feels that he has suffered a lot.

Let's teach Xu Xi how to read. It's painful, and it's really painful, but after all, we are the ones we love, and if we can stay together, we can barely be considered happy...

Well, the bottom line of genius Lu Bingxing has become so low.

What is the most painful thing?

He came here at the end of the year, the land was frozen, and all the rural people stayed at home. Their favorite and happiest thing was to kill pigs and eat meat.

There is only one butcher in Changqing Village, so the business of killing pigs has become extremely lively. Today is your house, tomorrow is my house, the day after tomorrow is his house, there are hundreds of households in Changqing Village, even if only half of them raise pigs, when it comes to killing, The scene was grand enough and lasted for less than half a month.

So, Lu Bingxing listened to the whole village crying and howling all day long. He felt like he was living in a slaughterhouse, and he was so depressed that he almost exploded.

Finally, on New Year's Eve, all the pigs were killed.

However, something more terrifying happened. Everyone started setting off firecrackers. The sound of firecrackers was louder, the smell of gunpowder was unpleasant, and the smoke was very loud. It can be said that everything was on Lu Bingxing's radar.

Not only were others letting go of this thing full of shortcomings, but Xu Xi also wanted to let it go.

After Lu Bingxing found out, he strongly expressed his opposition, but it was of no use.

In order to prove that he loved his wife, he gave all the money compensated by the Jiang family to Xu Xi for safekeeping.

In any era, if you don't have money, you have no right to speak, so now Xu Xi can't stop him from whatever he wants to do.

Therefore, the genius Lu Bingxing spent the last day of the year in grievance.

...

After noon, it's time to start preparing for the New Year's Eve dinner.

The Gu family's New Year's Eve dinner was cooked by Lu Bingxing. Yes, you read that right, it was Lu Bingxing.

In the past few days, no matter what Xu Xi did, Lu Bingxing would always come to help, and of course the same was true for cooking.

Xu Xi didn't want to talk nonsense to him, so of course she let him burn it.

As a result, this is a good thing, and I don't want to start a fire because I think the stove is dirty; when I wash the vegetables, half of the vegetables are washed out; when I wash the rice, I can't wait to pick up the grains and rub them...

At the end of the tossing, Lu Bingxing finally thought of it and asked Xu Xi to prepare all the cooking ingredients first, while he only held the spoon.

Xu Xi was disgusted with this at first, but when the food was served, the taste was jaw-dropping.

It's unbelievable that Gu Ping'an, who was cooking for the first time, actually cooked the food better than him.

Thinking of this, Xu Xi puffed up her cheeks somewhat unhappily...

Moreover, I don't know how to put it. If it is the same dish, Gu Ping'an can actually cook it with the same taste every time. It is extremely weird. The taste is the same every time. The level of sour, sweet, salty and spicy is different every time. Exactly the same, no difference at all.