Chapter 41

Zhao Tian shook the contract in his hand and sneered, "Miss Jiang, it's better to leave earlier. We are all rude people here. If we really want to rush, I'm afraid it won't be appropriate!"

Since Jiang Mengyao didn't see the house deed that day, she had prepared the worst plan in her heart, but she didn't expect it to come true.

She pinched the palm of her hand with her fingertips, "You act so cunningly, viciously, and unscrupulously, aren't you afraid of retribution in the future?"

"Miss Jiang is really a tough talker. If you want to suffer retribution, you must suffer it first. Ah, no, you have already suffered it. Isn't this the end of it now?"

A hoarse female voice sounded, with some unclear hint of madness in her voice.

"Li Wan, it's you!" Jiang Mengyao glared red.

"It's me, Jiang Mengyao." Li Wan replied with a smile.

"You deliberately planned it. Are you taking revenge on me? You have such a cruel heart?"

"You say I'm cruel?" Li Wan burst into laughter.

Laughing so hard that I bent over and held my belly in laughter, laughing so hard that my nose and tears flowed.

The onlookers were frightened by her crazy gesture and took a few steps back.

Li Wan seemed to have no feeling at all. Finally, she neatly raised the back of her hand to wipe away her tears, pointed at Jiang Mengyao and said, "You deserve it, you deserve it!"

"You and your incompetent brother have ruined my life," Li Wan's entire emotion turned into a sneer, "Then don't blame me for using him to ruin everything for you!"

...

Lu Bingxing looked at the scene in front of him, coupled with the fact that he had just heard something intermittently from the onlookers, he vaguely understood everything.

Sure enough, as he expected, as long as they were forced a little, the two siblings would commit suicide.

It was probably Jiang Jiabao who was seduced by this girl Li Wan into taking cold food powder. He owed a large sum of money to this person named Zhao Tian. He had no money to repay the debt, so he stole the deed of his family's house and transferred the ownership of the shop directly to Zhao Tian. .

Speaking of Li Wan, Lu Bingxing also had the impression that this was the reason why Jiang Jiabao dropped out of school and hid in the countryside. Before he traveled through time, Jiang Jiabao caused another debt.

Li Wan loves incense and was once a loyal customer of Xunmeng Tang. She also admired Jiang Mengyao who could make delicious incense at such a young age. She would exchange a few words with her every time she came, and the two gradually became familiar with each other.

She came more often, and she had a delicate appearance, so she was spotted by Jiang Jiabao.

One day, Jiang Jiabao arranged for a servant in the family to invite Li Wan out to discuss matters related to making incense under the guise of Jiang Mengyao.

When Li Wan saw that he was indeed a common servant of Xunmeng Hall, he was not suspicious and went to the appointment on time.

But who would have expected that when he arrived, he would see the wretched Jiang Jiabao.

She was about to leave immediately, but was violently stopped.

Jiang Jiabao threatened her not to speak out, otherwise her reputation would be completely ruined if the fact of her secret meeting with the man was revealed.