Chapter 94

Huo Xi glanced at him with a sneer and ignored him. Instead, she puffed up her cheeks and leaned in close to whisper to Pei Xuan, "The weasel has no good intentions when it comes to the chicken to pay New Year's greetings."

Lu Bingxing curled his lips slightly, squeezed his fingers, and turned to Huo Zhanpeng and said, "Master, my junior brother and I are a little tired, so we should go back and rest first."

Huo Zhanpeng looked at these disciples getting along with each other and felt helpless. He could only sigh and nodded.

Xiao Lu watched the two of them leaving and clenched his fists.

Pei Xuan must die.

The woman he loves, the junior brother he tried so hard to compensate for, are all hanging out with this trash all day long. It's simply unbearable...

Huo Zhanpeng watched the two of them go away, turned around, and caught Xiao Lu's gaze. His heart skipped a beat, and the words of comfort he had prepared died in his throat.

Lu'er...why did he show such an expression and gaze?

Huo Zhanpeng couldn't help but think of his wife's hidden reminder to him before coming?

...

...

Xiao Lu rushed to the pier and returned to his yard, where he saw Zeng Qingqing sitting inside and drinking tea leisurely.

He calmed down his expression, put on a look of concern, and asked, "Qingqing, you seem to be leaving early and coming home late lately. What's the matter? Are you very busy with the affairs of the church?"

Zeng Qingqing gave him a gentle smile and nodded, "Indeed."

Xiao Lu held her hand and continued to care, "Then how can I help you? I feel sorry for you for working so hard."

Zeng Qingqing's heart moved slightly, and she whispered softly, pretending to be depressed, "How do you still remember me now? You should have gone to find your junior brother again just now, trying to find ways to see Mei Lianxue, right?"

Xiao Lu's expression turned solemn, "Qingqing, you know, I am doing this all for our plan, to avenge my father."

"Revenge..." Zeng Qingqing pouted, "Who knows what you are thinking in your heart. She is a chivalrous woman from a well-known family, with a face as beautiful as ice and snow, and her martial arts skills are even more powerful in the martial arts world, but I am just a shameless person... ..."

Xiao Lu secretly thought, you bitch is self-aware.

However, on the surface, he raised his hand to lift her chin in an extremely ambiguous manner, with a wicked smile on his lips, "What are you talking about? We are the real kindred spirits, so Mei Lianxue can do whatever she wants. , it's just a pawn of ours!"

Zeng Qingqing curled up her lips, "Seriously?"

Xiao Lu pulled her into his arms, "Of course, don't you still believe in my heart?"

Zeng Qingqing nestled quietly in his arms and said nothing.

If a man can be trusted, a sow can climb a tree.

When she first met Xiao Lu, she saw that this guy looked like a stupid boy and believed everything she said. She thought that Xiao Lu was as stupid as a fool, and maybe he could be a good man.

Who would have thought that he could even take advantage of women now?

What he is doing to Mei Lianxue now is exactly the same as what he wants to do to him?