Chapter 72

It rained.

However, the wind and rain in Shishang come and go quickly.

At this time, a seven-color rainbow hangs far away in the sky, the grass is so green that it makes people itch, and the sky is washed blue and shiny by the rain.

A column of people and horses galloped across the vast grassland.

"Xilulu..."

Lu Bingxing exerted a little force on one foot, flew up and stood on the saddle, narrowed his eagle eyes slightly, drew the bow to a semicircle, and then with a "whoosh...", the arrow from the string disappeared in front of his eyes.

A cavalryman galloped forward and retrieved the shot goose. His face turned red with excitement and he shouted loudly, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, kill two birds with one stone, kill two birds with one stone!"

"good!"

"Your Majesty is invincible!"

"Your Majesty is extremely proud!"

The group of sergeants behind him immediately let out a burst of admiration and began to flatter him heartily.

Lu Bingxing's expression remained unchanged, but he turned his head to look at his precious wife with bright eyes.

"Your Majesty's archery skills are unparalleled in the past and are unparalleled in the world!"

Shu Chengxi pursed her lips slightly. Your Majesty is so charming like this.

With his silver armor cloak, youthful spirit, and heroic appearance, looking back, he has the aura of looking down on the world, as if the whole world is at the turn of his hands.

Of course, the world is indeed in his hands, and he is the only emperor in this world.

After the Tatars withdrew, Lu Bingxing did not stay in Beixue City for long. Today was the day for their return. The return trip was not as urgent as when they came. It was quite pleasant to enjoy the mountains and rivers all the way.

It's already noon.

Shu Chengxi immediately stepped forward and whispered, "Your Majesty, it's time to take a rest!"

Lu Bingxing looked at the prey everywhere and pinched Shu Chengxi's cheek, "I will cook for you today."

My precious wife traveled all the way from the capital to Beixicheng with him. It was a hard work.

Of course, the most important thing is that the praise just now won the heart of the emperor. The genius and current majesty, Emperor Yongyuan, has always been clear about rewards and punishments.

Shu Chengxi's eyes widened slightly, not feeling flattered at all.

This, this, what should I say...

His Majesty, who always looks like a rich man, still cooks, otherwise he will starve to death before the food is even cooked.

...

Half an hour later.

Shu Chengxi ate the food in his mouth.

Not only do I feel sad, this God is really unfair.

How could such a person be allowed to exist? He was an emperor, a master of arts and crafts, a noble character, a broad-minded man, and could even cook as well as an imperial chef. And such a person actually likes me?

Are you too lucky?

Will there be retribution in the next life?

The rest of the soldiers were stuffing meat into their mouths hungrily, with expressions of joy on their faces.