Chapter 98

The dust here is deep and the smell is unpleasant.

Lu Bingxing couldn't bear to stay any longer, so he ordered, "Take the body with you and go back to the temple to rest for the night. We will rush back to the pavilion tomorrow and let the Suzaku Hall and Qinglong Hall investigate the situation."

"Yes." Everyone responded in unison.

At this time, a weak voice sounded, "Which gang are you from? I, I, I...can you take me with you?"

However, no one paid any attention to him.

The young man continued with a bitter look on his face, "My parents passed away when I was eight years old. I have been living alone. I finally found a place to stay, but there was a dead person there. Another person like this It's a horrible way to die. I'm still a child. How dare I stay here any longer? Please take pity on me and take me in?"

Everyone's hearts trembled. They didn't know how much nonsense this guy talked about along the way, but he was just afraid, but he really didn't see any of it.

Huo Xi was kind-hearted and advised, "Jianghu is very dangerous. You saw that you were chased by these two people before. After you enter Jianghu, fighting and killing will become commonplace."

The young man shook his head fiercely, "I'm not afraid. I've actually practiced kung fu. Otherwise, how could I have escaped from those two guys and waited until you came to rescue me?"

"You have practiced martial arts..." Huo Xi didn't believe it, seeing that he was not stable at all when walking.

"Well, it was the hunter uncle who used to live here who taught me how to do zama steps and boxing..."

As he spoke, the young man started gesticulating gracefully.

Lu Bingxing took a look and found that he did know a little bit about it, but the foundation was too weak and he could only use it in its form, which was completely impractical.

At this moment, his eyes narrowed.

Walking slowly, he walked to the wall of the wooden house and pulled out a rusty iron bar that was placed at the foot of the wooden bed to fill the height.

The young man saw his movements and hurriedly shouted, "Hey, Pavilion Master, why did you pull this out and the bed suddenly became unstable?"

Lu Bingxing's expression remained unchanged, he held up the object in his hand and asked quietly, "Where did you pick this up?"

The young man scratched his head, "I didn't pick it up, I dug it out of the cabinet. It should have been left by the hunter uncle."

Lu Bingxing nodded and put the things in his sleeves, "Do you really want to enter the world?"

The young man nodded quickly, "Yes, if a talent like me stays in the village all his life, wouldn't it be buried, right?"

Lu Bingxing raised his eyebrows, "We'll take you with us."

See how easy it is to talk to him?

Not only the young man, Huo Xi and others also looked at Pei Xuan in surprise.

However, everyone's thoughts flashed and they thought of the iron bar that Pei Xuan had just taken, and they probably understood that it was not a simple thing.

Pavilion Master, this is making compensation...

But the young man didn't understand the twists and turns at all, and he only felt that he was pleasantly surprised.