Chapter 11

As soon as Ye Xigang walked outside the set, he saw Qian Jiayi raising her finger and pointing at a luxury car with the engine turned off in the parking space not far away. It was completely inconsistent with the temperament of this shabby parking lot.

"Hurry over there. If there are too many people later, you will attract attention."

Ye Xi gritted his teeth, trotted over, and quickly got into the car.

Of course, Lu Bingxing booked the best hotel in the film and television city. Ye Xi and his crew also booked this hotel for the two leading actors. It was expensive, very private, and there were not many people coming and going.

Ye Xi followed Li Yang into the elevator and saw him pressing the top button directly.

After stepping out of the elevator, Ye Xi was startled and found that the entire floor was unusually quiet. There seemed to be no one except them.

Qian Jiayi has been involved in CEO culture for many years, and now she has clearly understood the essence. She covered her heart and asked excitedly, "Has Mr. Shen booked the entire floor?"

Ye Xi pouted, "Wasteful, extravagant."

However, I do feel a little jealous in my heart. As a big star, when will he get rich?

"Mr. Shen doesn't like the crowd," Li Yang said with a slight smile, then looked at Ye Xi and added lightly, "Cuilin is Shen's property."

~Now, Ye Xi was even more unhappy.

There were not many rooms on the top floor. After the three of them took a few steps forward, they saw a very beautiful hanging garden through the glass door.

Directly opposite the door is a glaze-carved trestle. On both sides of the trestle are clear water channels, with green aquatic plants planted in the channels. Scattered small fountains are constantly breathing mist, and there are two rockeries with strange shapes. , a small white waterfall flows out of the mountain pass.

Further ahead of the canal, there are trees, green grass, and flowers. There is a slender and tall figure in the middle of the flowers.

Seeing this scene, Qian Jiayi's eyes were filled with cautious thoughts, and she said dizzy, "A rich family, a rich family."

Li Yang glanced at her and said softly, "The agent can choose a room on the top floor to live in later. Just don't disturb Mr. Shen."

Then, he nodded respectfully towards Ye Xi and pointed out the direction, "Madam, Mr. Shen has been waiting for you for a long time."

...Husband, you are big, Ye Xi puffed up her mouth.

When Lu Bingxing saw the person coming, his eyes flashed slightly, but his body still stood there extremely stubbornly and indifferently. He wanted to use actions to show his dissatisfaction with his previous refusal to get off work.

Um......

Then, Ye Xi successfully ignored him and sat down at the table with various gestures.

Looking at the exquisite food and beautiful presentation, the star nodded with satisfaction and exclaimed, "Well, the food is great!"

Hearing this, Lu Bingxing frowned and snorted coldly, then walked over on his own initiative and sat across from someone.

After all, he is a good and affectionate man who is determined to implement the rules of husband and wife, unlike Ye Xi, a scumbag who has no heart at all.

Ye Xi lowered his head and cut the steak with a knife, while secretly raising the corners of his mouth, ah... Shen Zechuan is such a childish person.

After eating several mouthfuls in a row, Ye Xi narrowed his eyes happily, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart, it is really delicious, and money is really a good thing.