SEOKJIN

I was inside my room sitting on the chair facing the glass window while staring at the airpods. Who was she? Will I be able to see her again? I just can't take off her thoughts and face from my head.

"Wish to see you again " I mumbled "See whom oppa ? " I flinched all of a sudden and the airpods fell on the floor. Before I could pick it up ishita quickly bent and picked it up.

"Airpods? " She asks with all confused face, well of course people would think of me as wierd man if they saw me staring at it with smile which I just can't stop myself from.

"Yeah give back to me. " I was about to take it but she retreat her hand back and clearly I can see the glimpse of tease on her face, "first tell me the name of that woman! " My eyes widened.

"Wh-what woman? " She laughs oh god why the hell am I stuttering? "Come on oppa you won't tell your sister " She cups her face making the flower pot pose and blinked her eyes twice doing Aegyo which actually worked. "Remember the day we went to SBS? " She nod with a hum in response.

"When I went to buy pastries for jungkook so I bumped into her " She looks at me with a smile. "Is it love at first sight? " I think for a moment but don't really know if it is or not. Ignoring her question I told her everything how the music taste was same and this got exchanged. "Woah it looks like scene from movie " I just laughed at the excitement she shows, fangirling already.

"Anyways oppa I came to inform you that today we're going have vocal competition" My eyes widened hearing her as I almost forgot about it. "Shit I'll get ready in five minutes"

"You should admire non living things  a little less " I smacked her head, how dare she tease me "ouchhh oppa!!!" .

"who is older? " She pouts and didn't answer. "Yah!! "

"You're the oldest oppa, even in the hybe you're the oldest idol " Looking up facing me she grins obviously getting succeed in pulling my leg and I was about to say something before that she ran out of the room. I shook my head in disbelief, such a kiddo.

𓆩𓆪

ISHITA

I was about to step out of the washroom but gasped when someone pushed me harshly . I looked at the front and my eyes widened finding seyeon and haerin unnie. They both pinned me against the wall harshly. "Perform bad today" I looked at her in disbelief .

"Why would I do that? " She rolls her eyes and pulled my hair making me groan "you don't have any idea what I can do so just perform bad " Tears brimmed in my eyes because of the pain and she harshly left my hair. Haerin unnie lean closer and whispers, " Like a good girl do what seyeon said "

"What problem do you guys even have? just win the show on basis of your hardwork. " They both laughed and I just couldn't understand what's so funny?
"But what about the brainwashed audience? " Rolling my eyes I pushed both of them which was bad move because they both harshly pulled me back and seyeon punched me in the stomach.

"Let's see how long you'll survive us, go on win the show and be the leader. " They both walked out of the washroom and I clenched to my stomach as it pains but I need to put on a smile, can't make others worry.

I had a chocolate in my drawer so to ease the anxiety level I thought to have some of it but the moment I opened the drawer my eyes caught the note kept inside, taking out I read what it says.