TAEHYUNG

I saw her coming out of the room and without thinking much I walked towards and stood in front of her who flinched because of my sudden presence. She looked at me.

"Do you want something? " She asks while looking at me and those eyes were again doing things to me. I cleared my throat and just turned around. "Follow me " With that I walked away and stopped after few steps to see if she's following but yeah she wasn't. Why is  she zoned out?

"Are you coming or not? " She looks at me and nod while clutching onto her dress, why does she behaves so nervously  with me ? She's so comfortable with others but with me she always look away when our gaze meets.

We came outside and I signalled her to sit on the bench placed in the garden outside, she took the seat without saying anything.
I kneeled down in front of her and took put ointment from my pocket, "what are you doing? " She asks looking down to me. "Something you shouldn't be stubborn about and get it treated immediately without throwing tantrums" She pouts hearing my words and I looked down to hide smiling face.

I took the ointment cream on my finger and applied on her scratched knee but she hissed on it's burning sensation which made blow her knee slowly to ease her pain. "It'll burn a little but will be fine after that " I say to give her some courage and she nods.

After finishing with knee I held her arm and applied it on her elbow, because of me her mood was spoiled that she didn't even let anyone treat her wounds.

After finishing I stood up and looked at her "I'll be back after washing my hands " She just hummed, I know she's nervous but I hope not because she's uncomfortable around me because that's the least thing I want her to feel towards me.

After Washing my hands I placed the Polly bag in front of her to which she looked with confusion and then looked up to me in questioning gaze. "Open it" I say after taking seat beside her. She opened the bag and gasped seeing the Korean snacks that she was gazing back at store well I noticed her so bought all the kind.

"Are these for me? " She asks while. Pointing towards her not believing the fact I would actually buy it for her. I hummed and she gave a little smile. "There's ice cream as well inside" I looked at her and saw how her eyes shined hearing that. " Really thank you I really needed one. " She says after taking out the ice cream and immediately unwrapped it.

"Do you like ice cream that much? " I ask to her and she nods while taking a bite of her cone, " Ice cream solves everything that's what I believe I can have ice cream anytime any day. " She says okay noted in my mind ishita is obsessed with ice cream.

"I'm sorry for behaving with you like that. " Finally I apologized but couldn't look into her eyes because of the disappointment I feel for myself. "It's okay you must have misunderstood something" My head snap towards her like how can she be so kind? Is it because of the respect towards me as a junior.

"Don't forgive me just because of the respect you hold for me as a junior" She hummed and then says something in her language which I didn't get "Ya ladka itta ajeeb h samjh he nahi aata" ( This boy so weird like I can't understand him.) If I ask she won't tell me so it's better I just ask one more time "So am I forgiven? " She nods and a mild smile appeared on my face.

I looked above and today there's no stars visible because of the clouds but still everything feels so beautiful why? I turned to her and ask " Are you happy now? " She nods. " Then give me a smile " She leans a bit and gave the brightest smile and here again I got mesmerized, so now along with eyes, her smile can be reason of my death as well. "Silly girl" I chuckled when I saw her still showing her smile even blinking her eyes multiple times and I swear to God she looks adorable.

ISHITA

Everyone was busy in having their breakfast but just then jun open speaks gaining everyone's attention. " I just received message from pd-nim ishita " He says and I nod nervously, scared by the fact what if my injury just disqualify me, cause the leader has to be responsible and here I'm being all clumsy.

"You got an offer from some podcast car show " He says and my eyes widened , " Are you sure it was me? " I say and just then received smack by jimin.
"Why do you underestimate yourself so much? " I didn't say anything but it's just how can I receive offer from a show even before my debut that's what madee wonder.

"Well you already know you're trending on Twitter , this is the reason you caught eyes of some producers out there " Jin open say and I totally understand they want me to raise the popularity of the show.

"But the main thing is it's car podcast which you'll host so do you know how to drive? " He asked and I hummed which kind of dropped everyone's jaw.
"You know how to drive? " Niki asks and again I nod. "Woah you're just nineteen so it madee wonder" I laughed a little. " But I learned driving when I was seventeen " I couldn't help but release airy chuckle seeing them all shocked. "My father wants me to be independent so he taught me " They all smiled and this time I felt even more happy to see him smiling at me without hiding.

.・✫・゜・。.

Hope you liked the chapter!

Vote and comment 💗

THE PROMO!!

"She isn't eating anything and also not coming out of the room"
I heard jungkook saying to Jin hyung worriedly and this made me bit my lower lip in guilt for raising my voice at her.

"Taehyung you shouldn't have shouted at her like that. " Jimin says while coming back with disappointed face because she didn't even let him inside. "It's not good for her health to skip meals and here she's skipping the meal but also dancing nonstop in the practice room. "

Now what did our grumpy tae did? To know stay updated!!