Hyung groaned when he felt himself getting slide because of the pull by mingyu with his all force to make him cross the line. And in the next minute king of wins fell and crossed the line. Unbeatables jumped and gave each other a group hug on winning. I stood up as the match was over and we all clapped.

"Damn he really got some muscles" I heard her whispering which made me look at her who was shamelessly checking out mingyu . I scoffed and walked inside back without hearing the voice of jimin calling me from back.

ISHITA

I kind of wanted to play it but what can I do when bad luck is my best friend. Right now we were back inside our block and I was just sitting with my sprained ankle. "I think you should visit doctor" Niki says while sitting on to the next couch placed parallel to the one I'm sitting.

"I'll be okay there's no need for doctor" I say giving him assuring smile. "No you should seriously visit doctor and x-ray is must to know if it's serious or not " Jeonghan oppa says while coming with coke can in his hand.

"Tae is going out for some groceries so on the way go meet doctor as well" Jimin say while joining jeonghan oppa as well. Going to doctor with him hell nah! I looked for Jin oppa as he's the only who I feel like comfortable the most then jungkook as well.

"Jin oppa!! " I call him when I saw him walking out of his room, he nods and I continued "do I really have to visit doctor? ' I ask and he nods which made me sigh, " Taehyung is going for grocery so you'll go with him as on the way it's doctor's clinic" I can't deny him also just then I saw him coming in white t-shirts and beige trousers with black sunglasses on making look so boyfriend material, anyways focus ISHITA!!!

"Taehyung go carefully " He nods and turned to me with his cold gaze and without saying anything I stood up which made me hiss because of sudden force on the ankle. "Yah!! Be careful" I heard jungkook who held me immediately from losing balance. "I'll just change and come " Taehyung nods and I went to my room on my own denying helps of everyone, I just don't want to be parasite.

𓆩𓆪

We were now on our way to grocery mart after visiting the doctor
Thankfully it's not something serious and will be okay in two days maximum that's what doctor said if I don't do physical work. The whole ride was silent, not even the radio was on and also stupid me forget the phone.

I glanced at his profile and then to the hands, I have seen him driving in the soop and he has always looked damn attractive but now seeing it with my own eyes sitting beside him is not easy as unknowingly my gaze always went back to his hands.

He pulled his car in front of grocery shop and wore his mask and I took mine as well. "Do you wanna go inside? " The first sentence he spoke after we got inside the car. I nod to him and he didn't questioned anything after that.

We were inside the store and I was getting excited to see all the Korean snacks which I always wanted to try but will he buy me? Just the fact of going with him made me so nervous that I forgot everything, my wallet as well.

I looked at him who's collecting vegetables in his basket and sighed cause I don't have courage to ask him. I felt someone pulling my dress so I looked down and found a teenage girl. She smiled at me to which I reciprocated the same way cause I just love kids.

"Unnie! " She says while forwarding a envelope to me and I confusingly took it from her and saw it has chocolate.
"Is this for me? " She nods "but why? " She points towards taehyung. "I saw you came with v oppa please let me meet him, just a handshake? " She ask cutely. He won't be angry just because of this right? So I nod at her and she walked towards him. I can't help but smile when he kneeled a bit to match his height with her and talked with smile, beautiful alluring smile.